- The report contains detailed information about Encompass Group Affiliates, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Encompass Group Affiliates, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Encompass Group Affiliates, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Encompass Group Affiliates, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Encompass Group Affiliates, Inc. business.
About Encompass Group Affiliates, Inc.
Encompass Group Affiliates, Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides reverse logistic management services for the electronics industry. The company provides integrated life cycle reverse logistic professional management services to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), retailers, third party administrators (TPAs), and end-users for technology products.
The companys wholly-owned subsidiaries and principal operating units, Encompass Parts Distribution, Inc. (Encompass Parts), and Encompass Service Solutions, Inc (also known as Cyber-Test, Inc) collectively operate businesses that provide parts procurement and distribution services, depot repair of consumer electronics, computer and peripheral equipment, board level repair, de-manufacturing, and reclamation services for flat panel display and computer products, and returns management services.
Products and Services
Encompass Parts Distribution
Parts and Sales: Encompass Parts Distribution sells consumer electronics products, computers, printers, and fax machines, as well as office supplies from stock and had access to approximately five million parts for distribution. Customers can view a listing of parts inventoried parts at five Encompass Parts Distribution warehouses through its Web site. Encompass Parts Distribution is an authorized distributor for OEMs of consumer electronic products, such as Panasonic, Samsung, Toshiba, RCA, JVC, Sony, Sharp, Visio, and Philips, as well as the supplier to the retailers, such as Best Buy and Rent-a-Center.
Call Center Technical Support: Encompass Parts Distribution offers customer support through their call centers. The principal service provided by the call centers is assisting customers with parts searches and purchases.
Encompass Service Solutions
Repair and Exchange: Encompass Service Solutions operates in the reverse logistics industry within the office equipment and computer peripheral products repair/warranty management industry, with its primary focus on facsimile machines, printers, scanners, PDAs, laptop computers, monitors, and multi-function units.
Encompass Service Solutions offers service programs for equipment dealers, OEMs, extended warranty companies, retail outlets, and end-users. The service programs include return to depot repair of office equipment and computer peripheral products; advance exchange of office equipment and computer peripheral products; board-level repair of circuit boards and sub assemblies; return to depot repair for component-level circuit boards; OEM warranty exchange and repair programs; large volume repair and refurbishment; and call center technical support.
Parts and Sales: Encompass Service Solutions stocks a line of parts, accessories, and consumables for its in-house repair needs and offers these parts for sale as well. Encompass Service Solutions stocks approximately 30,000 parts for printers, facsimile machines, scanners, laptops, monitors, and PDAs. Encompass Service Solutions also stocks an inventory of new and refurbished equipment available for purchase. New equipment is backed with an OEM warranty, and 90-day warranties are offered by Encompass Service Solutions for refurbished units.
Call Center Technical Support: Encompass Service Solutions offers partial or full (turnkey) help desk support through its call center. Encompass Service Solutions' call center is the technical help line for selected Xerox printers and fax machines.
Logistics and Outsourcing: Encompass Service Solutions offers its customers an outsourcing service of inventory, warehousing, and shipping of parts and end products for warranty fulfillment, with refurbishing and inspection programs, including A and B goods logistics. Encompass Service Solutions also has a salvage division that receives extended warranty products that were bought out by the warranty provider. Products are received, sorted, and palletized for resale to wholesalers worldwide.
Service Contracts: Encompass Service Solutions has relationship with various insurance companies and third-party service providers to provide repair and call center support service. Extended manufacturers warranties sold at retail stores are typically backed by a third party insurance company. In other cases, the extended warranty is managed by the retailer itself.
Encompass Service Solutions also offers an Advance Exchange program, known as ADVANCEX, which provides same day service to its customers on products Encompass Service Solutions repairs. With the ADVANCEX program, Encompass Service Solutions can ship an equivalent-to-new (ETN) replacement product directly to the customer if phone support fails to correct the problem. The customer then returns the defective unit to Encompass Service Solutions for repair and refurbishment and subsequent use for another customer.
Encompass Parts Distribution: Competitors of Encompass Parts include MTI/Andrews Electronics, Herman Electronics, Fox International, Union Electronics, Cumberland, and Partsearch.
Encompass Service Solutions: Encompass Service Solutions' competitors include privately-held companies, such as DEX and Nexicore.
Encompass Group Affiliates, Inc. was founded in 1997.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ENCOMPASS GROUP AFFILIATES, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ENCOMPASS GROUP AFFILIATES, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ENCOMPASS GROUP AFFILIATES, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ENCOMPASS GROUP AFFILIATES, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ENCOMPASS GROUP AFFILIATES, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Encompass Group Affiliates, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Encompass Group Affiliates, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Encompass Group Affiliates, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Encompass Group Affiliates, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Encompass Group Affiliates, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ENCOMPASS GROUP AFFILIATES, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ENCOMPASS GROUP AFFILIATES, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ENCOMPASS GROUP AFFILIATES, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ENCOMPASS GROUP AFFILIATES, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ENCOMPASS GROUP AFFILIATES, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ENCOMPASS GROUP AFFILIATES, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Encompass Group Affiliates, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Encompass Group Affiliates, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Encompass Group Affiliates, Inc. Major Shareholders
Encompass Group Affiliates, Inc. History
Encompass Group Affiliates, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Encompass Group Affiliates, Inc. Offices and Representations
Encompass Group Affiliates, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Encompass Group Affiliates, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Encompass Group Affiliates, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Encompass Group Affiliates, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Encompass Group Affiliates, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Encompass Group Affiliates, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Encompass Group Affiliates, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Encompass Group Affiliates, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Encompass Group Affiliates, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Encompass Group Affiliates, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Encompass Group Affiliates, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Encompass Group Affiliates, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?