- The report contains detailed information about Midas Medici Group Holdings, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Midas Medici Group Holdings, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Midas Medici Group Holdings, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Midas Medici Group Holdings, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Midas Medici Group Holdings, Inc. business.
About Midas Medici Group Holdings, Inc.
Midas Medici Group Holdings, Inc. operates as a utility and energy consulting, and issues analysis company. The company provides services to utilities and others to further the development of the electric grid. The electric grid is the entire infrastructure available to generate, transmit, and distribute electricity to end users.
The company offers public issues and regulatory management, advanced metering infrastructure and meter data management, rates and demand response, utility energy and technology, trading and risk management, and energy investment services.
The company also has a wholly owned subsidiary, Utilipoint, s.r.o., in the Czech Republic and maintains its international operations through its office in Brno, Czech Republic. The company also owns a controlling interest in The Intelligent Project, LLC (IP), which is a research and advisory services company addressing the challenges that utilities face in advancing and solving electricity consumers needs related to the Smart Grid.
The company provides energy industry consulting services and proprietary research in seven practice areas that encompass the entire energy and utility value chain, including Smart Meter Deployment; Energy Investments & Business Planning; CommodityPoint; Meter-to-Cash; Pricing & Demand Response; Public & Regulatory Issues Management; and The Intelligent Project.
Smart Meter Deployment
The companys Smart Meter Deployment practice provides market research, consulting, and project management services to utilities, regulators, and vendors deploying smart meter technology in the marketplace. The company works with utilities to help manage smart meter pilot programs and technology implementations by managing various elements of the service offering, including program design, vendor selection, project planning, and meter data management and data analysis.
Energy Investments & Business Planning
The companys Energy Investments practice provides business planning and market studies, and helps refine business plans for companies looking for external funding, acquisition opportunities, and investment decision support. Its consultants and analysts have an understanding of the regulatory considerations impacting investment in the sector and strategy modeling and investment decisions support capabilities. The company also works with investor groups, venture capital and private equity firms on independent analysis of investment opportunities.
The companys CommodityPoint practice provides expert information, independent research, market studies, consulting, and analyst services in the area of energy trading, transaction and risk management.
The companys Meter-to-Cash practice provides expert information, independent research, market studies, consulting, and analyst services in the areas of customer care, customer information systems and customer relationship management. The companys professionals are relied upon by its clients to provide unambiguous and independent advice and information. The companys Meter-to-Cash clients include utilities, cooperatives, municipals, technology vendors, software vendors, and regulatory agencies.
Pricing & Demand Response
The companys pricing and demand response practice provides electricity market design and pricing services to electricity market stakeholders. Its clients include independent system operators, utilities, competitive load serving entities, demand response program providers, state and federal regulatory agencies, and businesses and investors with an interest in the design and operation of electricity markets.
Public & Regulatory Issues Management
The companys Public & Regulatory Issues Management practice works with utilities to manage potentially controversial public, regulatory, and legal issues.
The Intelligent Project, LLC
The Intelligent Project, LLC helps clients address and understand issues related to the end user elements of the Smart Grid, including customer focused research and access to experts in various customer experience disciplines. The Intelligent Project brings together power industry executives with executives from other industries where significant customer transformation has occurred, such as telecommunication, financial services and retail industries where technology and regulations have transformed the customer experience to expose the power industry to events that reshaped other sectors of the economy.
The companys clients are international, with representation stretching across North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Africa, Australia, and the Middle East. It is active in sectors, including utilities, investors, regulators, and energy industry service providers, such as vendors to utilities, both domestically and internationally. These industries include companies, such as General Electric, Electronic Data Systems (EDS), SAP, Eskom Holdings, Union Fonesa SA, ICAP Energy, International Power, Alliance Data, and other utility companies.
The company's principal competitors in the consulting universe include mid-size, specialty consulting firms, such as Navigant Consulting, Inc., FTI Consulting, Inc., and ICF International, Inc. It also competes with IBM Corp., Accenture, and Electronic Data Systems, a Hewlett-Packard company.
Midas Medici Group Holdings, Inc. was founded in 1993.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MIDAS MEDICI GROUP HOLDINGS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MIDAS MEDICI GROUP HOLDINGS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MIDAS MEDICI GROUP HOLDINGS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MIDAS MEDICI GROUP HOLDINGS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MIDAS MEDICI GROUP HOLDINGS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Midas Medici Group Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Midas Medici Group Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Midas Medici Group Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Midas Medici Group Holdings, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Midas Medici Group Holdings, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. MIDAS MEDICI GROUP HOLDINGS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MIDAS MEDICI GROUP HOLDINGS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MIDAS MEDICI GROUP HOLDINGS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MIDAS MEDICI GROUP HOLDINGS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MIDAS MEDICI GROUP HOLDINGS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MIDAS MEDICI GROUP HOLDINGS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Midas Medici Group Holdings, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Midas Medici Group Holdings, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Midas Medici Group Holdings, Inc. Major Shareholders
Midas Medici Group Holdings, Inc. History
Midas Medici Group Holdings, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Midas Medici Group Holdings, Inc. Offices and Representations
Midas Medici Group Holdings, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Midas Medici Group Holdings, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Midas Medici Group Holdings, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Midas Medici Group Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Statistics
Midas Medici Group Holdings, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Midas Medici Group Holdings, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Midas Medici Group Holdings, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Midas Medici Group Holdings, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Midas Medici Group Holdings, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Midas Medici Group Holdings, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Midas Medici Group Holdings, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Midas Medici Group Holdings, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?