Electronic Systems Technology Inc. Fundamental Company Report Including Financial, SWOT, Competitors and Industry Analysis
- The report contains detailed information about Electronic Systems Technology Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Electronic Systems Technology Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Electronic Systems Technology Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Electronic Systems Technology Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Electronic Systems Technology Inc. business.
About Electronic Systems Technology Inc.
Electronic Systems Technology, Inc. engages in the manufacture and development of wireless modem products.
The company produces and markets a line of ESTeem Wireless Modem products and accessories. It offers products, which provide communication solutions for applications not served or underutilized by conventional communication systems. The companys products are offered in the process automation markets in commercial, industrial, and government arenas both domestically and internationally, as well as domestic markets for public safety communications infrastructure.
The companys ESTeem wireless modem product lines provide wireless communication links between computers, peripherals, and instrumentation controls using radio frequency waves. ESTeem wireless modem products provide a wireless solution for data transfer by eliminating the need for conventional hardwiring and leased phone lines
Licensed Narrow Band Products
The companys licensed, narrow band packet burst radio modems are used for commercial, industrial, and public safety applications. Its indoor and outdoor fixed base and mobile applications include point to point, as well as point to multi-point digital data networking.
Unlicensed Ethernet Spread Spectrum Products
Typical installations include data rate critical, point to point, point to multi-point, last-mile bridge data networking and mobile applications for distances of approximately 5 to 7 miles line-of-sight without the use of the digi-repeater option. The high data capability of these products allows them to be used in Video and Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) applications.
Licensed Spread Spectrum Products
The Model 195Ep is a direct sequence spread spectrum transceiver employing the 10baseT, Ethernet connectivity, designed to operate on the U.S. Government allocated frequencies in the 4.9 GHz spectrum for Homeland Defense and first responder networks and infrastructures. Its outdoor applications include point to point and point to multi-point digital data networking for distances to approximately 5 to 7 miles line-of-sight without the use of the digi-repeater option.
Additional Products and Services
The company offers various accessories to support the ESTeem products, including antennas, power supplies, and cable assemblies which are purchased from other manufacturers and resold by EST to support the application of ESTeem modems. It provides direct services to customers, such as repair and upgrade of ESTeem products. To assist in the application of ESTeem wireless modems, it also offers professional services, site survey testing, system start-up, and custom engineering services.
The companys products are offered in the process automation markets in commercial, industrial, and government arenas both domestically and internationally, as well as domestic markets for public safety communications infrastructure.
The companys suppliers include Hitachi, Motorola Corporation, Mitsubishi, Murata Corporation, Rakon, and Toko America Inc.
In the industrial automation market, the company competes with Data-Linc, Freewave, GE/Microwave Data Systems, and Prosoft.
In the computer networking, inter and intra building, and remote Internet access market, the company competes with Adaptive Broadband, Cisco, Digital Wireless, Dlink, Linksys, P-Com, and Proxim.
In the mobile data computer systems for public safety applications market, the company competes with Data Radio, IP Mobilenet, GE/Microwave Data Systems, Motorola, and Trango Broadband.
Electronic Systems Technology, Inc. was founded in 1982.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ELECTRONIC SYSTEMS TECHNOLOGY INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ELECTRONIC SYSTEMS TECHNOLOGY INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ELECTRONIC SYSTEMS TECHNOLOGY INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ELECTRONIC SYSTEMS TECHNOLOGY INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ELECTRONIC SYSTEMS TECHNOLOGY INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Electronic Systems Technology Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Electronic Systems Technology Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Electronic Systems Technology Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Electronic Systems Technology Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Electronic Systems Technology Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ELECTRONIC SYSTEMS TECHNOLOGY INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ELECTRONIC SYSTEMS TECHNOLOGY INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ELECTRONIC SYSTEMS TECHNOLOGY INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ELECTRONIC SYSTEMS TECHNOLOGY INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ELECTRONIC SYSTEMS TECHNOLOGY INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ELECTRONIC SYSTEMS TECHNOLOGY INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF FIGURES
Electronic Systems Technology Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Electronic Systems Technology Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Electronic Systems Technology Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Electronic Systems Technology Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Electronic Systems Technology Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Electronic Systems Technology Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Electronic Systems Technology Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Electronic Systems Technology Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Electronic Systems Technology Inc. Major Shareholders
Electronic Systems Technology Inc. History
Electronic Systems Technology Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Electronic Systems Technology Inc. Offices and Representations
Electronic Systems Technology Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Electronic Systems Technology Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Electronic Systems Technology Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Electronic Systems Technology Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Electronic Systems Technology Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Electronic Systems Technology Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?