- The report contains detailed information about Dell Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Dell Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Dell Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Dell Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Dell Inc. business.
About Dell Inc.
Dell Inc. engages in the design, development, manufacture, marketing, sale, and support of a range of technology product categories, including mobility products, desktop PCs, software and peripherals, servers and networking products, services, and storage.
The company's business segments are Large Enterprise; Public; Small and Medium Business; and Consumer.
Large Enterprise The companys Large Enterprise customers include large global and national corporate businesses.
Public The companys Public customers, which include educational institutions, government, health care, and law enforcement agencies, operate in communities.
Small and Medium Business The companys SMB segment is focused on providing small and medium-sized businesses with the standards-based IT solutions and services, customized for their needs.
Consumer The companys Consumer business sells to customers through its on-line store at www.dell.com, over the phone, and through retail.
Products and Services
The companys products and services are organized between enterprise solutions and client categories. Enterprise solutions include servers, storage, and related services, software and peripherals. Client includes mobility, desktop products, and also related services, software, and peripherals. The companys services include a range of configurable IT and business services, including infrastructure technology, consulting and applications, and business process services. It also offers or arranges various customer financial services for its business and consumer customers in the U.S.
Servers and Networking The company offers standards-based PowerEdge line of servers. Options include rack, blade, and tower servers for enterprise customers and value tower servers for small organizations, networks, and remote offices. The company also offers customized Dell server solutions for large data center customers. Its PowerConnect switches connect computers and servers in small to medium-sized networks. PowerConnect products offer customers enterprise-class features.
Storage The company offers a portfolio of advanced storage solutions, including storage area networks, network-attached storage, direct-attached storage, disk and tape backup systems, and removable disk backup. With its advanced storage solutions for mainstream buyers, the company offers customers functionality and value while reducing complexity in the enterprise. It offers Dell PowerVault, Dell EqualLogic, and Dell | EMC storage systems, which help organizations optimize storage for various environments with varied requirements.
Infrastructure Technology Infrastructure technology includes its support services, which consist of warranty services and proactive maintenance offerings. The companys suite of scalable support services is designed for IT professionals and end users whose needs range from basic phone support to response and resolution of complex problems. The company also offers a suite of solutions for customers who desire outsourcing of some or all of their IT management and operations. From planning to deployment to ongoing technical support, the company offers services that are modular in nature so that customers can customize a solution based on their needs. It manages a portion of the customers IT tasks or provides a solution both in-house and remotely. Depending on its customers needs, the company would assume operational responsibility for various aspects of the customers IT infrastructure, including data center and systems management, web hosting and Internet access and security, desktop solutions, messaging services, program management, hardware maintenance, and monitoring, and network management. The company also offers its customers deployment, asset recovery, and recycling services.
Consulting and Applications The companys consulting services include IT consulting, strategy consulting, enterprise consulting, the implementation of prepackaged software applications, and research. Its customer-oriented IT consulting services are designed to be focused on providing customers access to its e
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. DELL INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. DELL INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. DELL INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. DELL INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. DELL INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Dell Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Dell Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Dell Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Dell Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Dell Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. DELL INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. DELL INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. DELL INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. DELL INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. DELL INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. DELL INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Dell Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Dell Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Dell Inc. Major Shareholders
Dell Inc. History
Dell Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Dell Inc. Offices and Representations
Dell Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Dell Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Dell Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Dell Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Dell Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Dell Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Dell Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Dell Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Dell Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Dell Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Dell Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Dell Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?