- The report contains detailed information about Ikanos Communications, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Ikanos Communications, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Ikanos Communications, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Ikanos Communications, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Ikanos Communications, Inc. business.
About Ikanos Communications, Inc.
Ikanos Communications, Inc. provides broadband semiconductor and software products for the digital home. The companys broadband DSL, communications processors and other offerings power access infrastructure and customer premises equipment (CPE) for network equipment manufacturers and telecommunications service providers. The company's products have been deployed by service providers in Asia, Europe, and North America.
The company has developed programmable, scalable chip architectures, which form the foundation for deploying and delivering multi-play services. The company outsources its semiconductor fabrication, assembly, and test functions, which allows it to focus on the design, development, sales and marketing of its products and reduces the level of its capital investment. The companys customers consist primarily of original design manufacturers (ODMs), contract manufacturers (CMs), network equipment manufacturers (NEMs), and original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), who in turn sell its semiconductors as part of their product-solutions to the service provider market.
The company offers multiple product lines in the fiber, VDSL, and ADSL markets. The companys communications processors support various wide area network (WAN) topologies, including passive optical network (PON), DSL, wireless metropolitan area networks (WiMAX), and Ethernet; its integrated communications processor and ADSL data pump can be used for modems and other devices targeting the ADSL modem market; and its VDSL chipsets and integrated communications processors enable the broadband over copper market and provide transmission rates up to 100 megabits per second (Mbps) downstream and upstream.
The company offers multiple product lines that are designed to address different segments of the high-speed broadband DSL and communications processor markets. Service providers and OEMs choose its semiconductors from these multiple product lines based on various factors, such as the design of their networks, the distance between the fiber termination point and the customer premises, the technology that they want to deploy, the services that they want to offer, and system design constraints, such as performance, density, and power consumption.
Communications Processors for a range of Customer Premises Equipment
The companys family of communications processors complements its broadband DSL products and is designed for a range of devices that deliver high-speed access to the digital home. The company offers processors that include integrated broadband, as well as products for various applications.
Integrated Communication Processors:
Fusiv Vx180 is an integrated communication processor. It includes a multi-mode VDSL2 data pump thats backward compatible to ADSL2+, ADSL2, and ADSL for flexibility across a range of service provider deployments. The product integrates with home networking technologies, such as 802.11a/b/g/n. Fusiv Vx180 offers two analog integrated front end (IFE) options. The IFE-5 supports up to the 30a profile with 100 Mbps upstream and 100 Mbps downstream performance. The IFE-6 (integrated front end and line driver) supports up to the 17a profile and fallback to ADSL, ADSL2, and ADSL2+.
Capri CX96xxx family of VDSL2 chipsets are optimized to address various triple play products ranging from voice-enabled gateways to basic network bridges. The Capri chipset integrates a power ARM network processor enabling up to one Gigabit data throughput. The chipsets are ideal for customer CPE systems, such as VDSL bridges, wireless VDSL routers, and VDSL VoIP IADs. The Capri product family includes the CX96629, CX96429, and CX96420 chipsets.
Fusiv Vx160 integrated processor is ideal for ADSL2+ routers, ADSL2+ residential gateways, and other CPE. It combines a RISC processor and ADSL2+/ADSL2/ADSL PHY data pump into one compact package.
Solos-W CX94610 is an ADSL+ chipset with integrated wireless LAN and includes an integrated analog front end (AFE) and a single-chip communications processor with 802.11a/b/g media access control (MAC) and baseband functionality. To assist the processor, additional hardware engines,
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. IKANOS COMMUNICATIONS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. IKANOS COMMUNICATIONS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. IKANOS COMMUNICATIONS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. IKANOS COMMUNICATIONS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. IKANOS COMMUNICATIONS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Ikanos Communications, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Ikanos Communications, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Ikanos Communications, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Ikanos Communications, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Semiconductors Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Ikanos Communications, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. IKANOS COMMUNICATIONS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. IKANOS COMMUNICATIONS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. IKANOS COMMUNICATIONS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. IKANOS COMMUNICATIONS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. IKANOS COMMUNICATIONS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. IKANOS COMMUNICATIONS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Ikanos Communications, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Ikanos Communications, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Ikanos Communications, Inc. Major Shareholders
Ikanos Communications, Inc. History
Ikanos Communications, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Ikanos Communications, Inc. Offices and Representations
Ikanos Communications, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Ikanos Communications, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Ikanos Communications, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Ikanos Communications, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Semiconductors Industry Statistics
Ikanos Communications, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Ikanos Communications, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Ikanos Communications, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Ikanos Communications, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Ikanos Communications, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Ikanos Communications, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Ikanos Communications, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Ikanos Communications, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?