- The report contains detailed information about Constellation 3D, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Constellation 3D, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Constellation 3D, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Constellation 3D, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Constellation 3D, Inc. business.
About Constellation 3D, Inc.
Constellation 3d, Inc began operations in 1995. The Company is a development stage company engaged in a research and development program to launch the mass-market production of a technology called Fluorescent Memory Technology (also known as Fluorescent Media Disc and Fluorescent Memory Card Technology, FMD and FMC Technology, FMD/C Technology and by other substantially similar names). The Company's research is directed towards developing data storage technology products for commercial applications.
The Company has no prior operating history other than that associated with the acquisition of certain assets of Constellation 3D Technology Limited, a British Virgin Islands company (Constellation Tech), which primarily performed research and development of three-dimensional technology for the storage of digital information on disc.
By providing new data storage solutions to the Company's customers through joint ventures, strategic alliances, and licensing agreements, the Company intends to have a substantial presence in the removable data storage market. The potential customers for the Company's technology are located worldwide and represent a cross section of industries and government agencies.
The Company has developed FMD and FMC Technology and, through licensing and/or joint ventures, plans to use it to introduce the following products:
First Generation Discs and Cards
Read Only Memory (ROM) Products
FMD-ROM: The Company anticipates that this class of products will take the form of a disc, with data storage capacities of up to 100 Gigabytes (GB). It should include red laser-based disc/drive units.
FMC ClearCard-ROM: The Company anticipates that this class of products will take the form of credit-card-sized card devices, with data storage capacities of up to 10 GB.
Write Once Read Many Times (WORM) Products
FMD-R (Recordable): The Company anticipates that this class of products will take the form of a disc, with data storage capacities of up to 100 GB. The Company projects that these products will include red laser-based disc/drive units.
FMC ClearCard-R (Recordable): The Company anticipates that this product line will be a credit-card-sized card, with data storage capacities up to 10 GB.
Rewritable (R/W) Products
FMD-R/W: The Company anticipates that this future line of products will be based on a 120 mm disc with data storage capacities of up to 100 GB.
FMC ClearCard-R/W: The Company anticipates that this future line of products to be credit-card-sized cards with data storage capacities of up to 5 GB.
Hybrid ROM-R-R/W Discs and Cards
The Companys multi-layer structure of the Company's FMD/C media allows the creation of hybrid memory devices, combining the advantages of Read-only, Recordable and Rewritable memory.
The Company targeted market segments includes the PC Market, the Home Consumer Market, Digital Cinema, and Mobil Computing.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CONSTELLATION 3D, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CONSTELLATION 3D, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CONSTELLATION 3D, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CONSTELLATION 3D, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CONSTELLATION 3D, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Constellation 3D, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Constellation 3D, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Constellation 3D, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Constellation 3D, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Constellation 3D, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CONSTELLATION 3D, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CONSTELLATION 3D, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CONSTELLATION 3D, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CONSTELLATION 3D, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CONSTELLATION 3D, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CONSTELLATION 3D, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Constellation 3D, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Constellation 3D, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Constellation 3D, Inc. Major Shareholders
Constellation 3D, Inc. History
Constellation 3D, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Constellation 3D, Inc. Offices and Representations
Constellation 3D, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Constellation 3D, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Constellation 3D, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Constellation 3D, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Constellation 3D, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Constellation 3D, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Constellation 3D, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Constellation 3D, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Constellation 3D, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Constellation 3D, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Constellation 3D, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Constellation 3D, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?