- The report contains detailed information about Skye International, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Skye International, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Skye International, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Skye International, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Skye International, Inc. business.
About Skye International, Inc.
Skye International, Inc. engages in the design, development, and marketing of consumer heating appliance products.
The FORTIS series
The company has developed an electric tankless whole house water heater, FORTIS. The FORTIS series has stainless steel metal construction and features a backlit LCD display. The units offer remote controls for home automation, programmable processor to allow installation of the latest software, a design for expansion of heating capacity, replacement of immersion elements, and non-proprietary components for replacement parts. Safety features include mechanical power breakers (included within the heater eliminating the need for an external sub-panel), wet sensor-leak detection, a valve to flush any sediment that may have accumulated in the system, an optional self-cleaning mode, and mechanical over temp switch that would shut off the unit in the event other safety devices fail. The units also feature a built-in USB port to troubleshooting and allow the user to download performance logs or updated firmware. The FORTIS controller provides functionality, such as remote bath fill, remote temperature set point, auto shut-off leak detection, remote wireless communication, real-time voltage and current detection, and usage data logging, as well as communication with other ZigBee enabled devices operating on the IEEE 802.15.4 standard so as to allow whole house electric load controlling and other energy-saving functions.
The Paradigm Series
The Paradigm series point-of-use water heaters heat water using new thick-film on steel technology. Instead of putting the heater in the water, the Paradigm series water heaters pass the water through the heater. Included in the Paradigm series of heaters are planned whole house boost and under-the-sink versions of tankless water heaters.
The Heatwave Series
The companys Heatwave line of commercial point-of-use water heaters incorporates thin-film on quartz technology to provide practical heating solutions for commercial installations. Wherever local codes require heated water, the Heatwave is capable of providing heated water to meet code. The Heatwave product line is in 5.5Kw and 8.7Kw versions suitable for small sized commercial applications. The Heatwave is available in 240VAC configurations.
The company competes directly with various manufacturers of electric tankless water heaters, including Steibel Eltron; Bosch AG; Eemax Inc.; Seisco International Limited; Dolphin Industries Inc.; Keltech; Hubbel; American Home Heat; American Hometech; Chronomite; and Titan Tankless Inc.
The company was founded in 1993. It was formerly known as Tankless Systems Worldwide, Inc. and changed its name to SKYE International, Inc. in 2005.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SKYE INTERNATIONAL, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SKYE INTERNATIONAL, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SKYE INTERNATIONAL, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SKYE INTERNATIONAL, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SKYE INTERNATIONAL, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Skye International, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Skye International, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Skye International, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Skye International, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Semiconductors Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Skye International, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. SKYE INTERNATIONAL, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SKYE INTERNATIONAL, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SKYE INTERNATIONAL, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SKYE INTERNATIONAL, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SKYE INTERNATIONAL, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SKYE INTERNATIONAL, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Skye International, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Skye International, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Skye International, Inc. Major Shareholders
Skye International, Inc. History
Skye International, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Skye International, Inc. Offices and Representations
Skye International, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Skye International, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Skye International, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Skye International, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Semiconductors Industry Statistics
Skye International, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Skye International, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Skye International, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Skye International, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Skye International, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Skye International, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Skye International, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Skye International, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?