- The report contains detailed information about ClearOne Communications Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for ClearOne Communications Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The ClearOne Communications Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes ClearOne Communications Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of ClearOne Communications Inc. business.
About ClearOne Communications Inc.
ClearOne Communications, Inc., a global communications solutions company, develops and sells conferencing, collaboration, streaming media, and connectivity systems and other related products for audio, video, and Web applications. The company develops, manufactures, markets, and services a line of audio conferencing products under personal, tabletop, premium, and professional (installed audio) categories. It also manufactures and sells media carts for audio and video conferencing.
The company, in November 2009, acquired NetStreams, Inc, which offers a digital media networks based on Internet Protocol (IP) technology that is used in various applications, including digital signage, corporate video distribution, network operations centers and government facilities, and large venues in such industries as hospitality, entertainment and casinos. NetStreams products are sold primarily in the residential electronics channel and audio and video commercial channel.
Markets and Products
Audio Conferencing Products
Audio Conferencing Products: Professional Audio Conferencing
The companys professional conferencing products include the Converge Pro and Converge 560/590 product lines. The Converge SR 1212 product features similar technologies and is used for sound reinforcement applications.
The Converge Pro series delivers a feature set and performance improvements, including unprecedented proprietary acoustical echo cancellation, noise cancellation, full duplex performance, management capabilities, and simplified configuration utilities. The Converge SR 1212 is a digital matrix mixer that provides audio processing, microphone mixing, and routing for sound reinforcement. This product line was also expanded with the addition of the Converge SR 1212A which integrates a 4 channel audio amplifier, its proprietary DARE feedback eliminator and expandability with the features of the Converge SR1212 into a single product. These products are audio processing systems designed to excel in the demanding acoustical environments and routing configurations. These products are also used for integrating audio with video and Web conferencing systems.
The company also added Converge Pro VH20 to its Converge Pro family of products in October 2009. VH20 provides a direct connection between Converge Pro audio conferencing systems and VoIP PBX phone systems so that users can transport audio signals across their IP networks. VH20 links with any of the companys Converge Pro products to create an audio conferencing system that can be integrated with Cisco, Avaya, and other VoIP PBX phone systems for interoperability. VH20 also delivers wideband audio for clear sound, provides guaranteed quality of service (QoS), and ensures security with TLS, AES, and SRTP encryption.
In response to its customers and partners need for professional audio solutions that would fit the budgetary requirements for mid-sized conference rooms, the company designed the Converge 560 and Converge 590 professional conferencing products. These products are positioned between its professional and premium conferencing product lines. The company also offers a Tabletop Controller for the Converge Pro product lines. This solution gives users the ability to start and navigate an audio conference without the need for touch panel control systems.
Audio Conferencing Products: Premium Conferencing
The companys RAV audio conferencing product is an out-of-the-box system that includes an audio mixer, Bose loudspeakers, microphones, and a control device that can be either wired or wireless.
Audio Conferencing Products: Tabletop Conferencing
The companys MAX line of tabletop conferencing phones utilizes various echo cancellation, noise cancellation, and audio processing technologies found in its professional audio conferencing products.
MAX product line comprises the following product families: the MAX EX and MAXAttach; MAX Wireless and MAXAttach Wireless; and MAX IP and MAXAttach IP tabletop conferencing phones. Designed for use in executive offices or small conference rooms with multiple participants, MAX Wireless can be moved from room to room within 150 fee
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CLEARONE COMMUNICATIONS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CLEARONE COMMUNICATIONS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CLEARONE COMMUNICATIONS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CLEARONE COMMUNICATIONS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CLEARONE COMMUNICATIONS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. ClearOne Communications Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of ClearOne Communications Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of ClearOne Communications Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. ClearOne Communications Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. ClearOne Communications Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CLEARONE COMMUNICATIONS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CLEARONE COMMUNICATIONS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CLEARONE COMMUNICATIONS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CLEARONE COMMUNICATIONS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CLEARONE COMMUNICATIONS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CLEARONE COMMUNICATIONS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
ClearOne Communications Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
ClearOne Communications Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
ClearOne Communications Inc. Major Shareholders
ClearOne Communications Inc. History
ClearOne Communications Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
ClearOne Communications Inc. Offices and Representations
ClearOne Communications Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
ClearOne Communications Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
ClearOne Communications Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
ClearOne Communications Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
ClearOne Communications Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
ClearOne Communications Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
ClearOne Communications Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
ClearOne Communications Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
ClearOne Communications Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
ClearOne Communications Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
ClearOne Communications Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
ClearOne Communications Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?