- The report contains detailed information about Careview Communications, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Careview Communications, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Careview Communications, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Careview Communications, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Careview Communications, Inc. business.
About Careview Communications, Inc.
CareView Communications, Inc. operates as a healthcare information technology company. The company offers patented patient monitoring and entertainment systems.
The company has developed a suite of products and hardware to help connect patients, families, and health care providers through a system called CareView System. Its proprietary, high-speed data network system can be deployed throughout a healthcare facility using the facilitys existing cable television infrastructure. This system allows real-time bedside and point-of-care video monitoring and recording.
The company offers the following products: SecureView, NurseView, PhysicianView, Virtual Bed Rails, PatientView, NetView, MovieView, FacilityView, BabyView, and EquipmentView. It offers the CareView System in its Primary Package, Shared Revenue Package, and Connectivity Package.
The companys Primary Package provides nursing staff the ability to monitor patients from the nursing station on a continuous basis, eliminating the need for countless trips to a patients room. This package allows physicians to visit their patients remotely at times when they are unable to make a personal visit. The Primary Package includes SecureView, NurseView, PhysicianView, and Virtual Bed Rails.
SecureView is a video monitoring system that offers patient attention with documentation and recording of activity in patients room, ancillary departments, waiting rooms, hallways, stairwells, back doors, inventory areas, and parking lots. SecureView provides documents and records the provision of care, administration of drugs, nursing visits, housekeeping service, dietary delivery, and patient movements.
NurseView is a remote monitoring tool. NurseView provides the nursing staff the ability to continually monitor multiple patients at once, see what is happening in each patients room, and view recorded observations should documentation become necessary. NurseView provides a room security system and documentation system of patient care. NurseView uses infrared cameras to allow night viewing without disturbing the patient.
PhysicianView enables physicians to make E-visits and video rounds from any personal computer or personal digital assistant (PDA). PhysicianView provides physicians with the capability to leave notes for the patients family.
The companys Virtual Bed Rails is a fall prediction system that monitors a patients activity while in bed. This fall prevention program alerts nurses to patient movement and the need for quick intervention, and provides a real-time video image of the patient. If the patient breaches the virtual bed rails, a fall alert is immediately transmitted to the healthcare professional at the nurses station. Any defined movement that crosses over the virtual bed rail triggers an on-screen alarm to alert the nursing staff of the breach.
Shared Revenue Package
The Shared Revenue Package includes PatientView, NetView and MovieView, and BabyView.
PatientView is a service that can be enjoyed by patients, friends, and family. This feature allows a patients family and friends to remotely monitor the hospital stay and visit via live video and audio feed. It also provides a message board that can be used as a family communication network during the patients stay to provide updates on the patients condition.
NetView and MovieView provides patients and visitors the ability to stay informed, keep in touch and be entertained using a wireless keyboard and the television in the patients room. It enables the delivery of patient-specific education, content and digital entertainment products, services, and advertising.
BabyView provides a live, continual feed from the nursery or neo-natal intensive care (NICU) to allow a mother to view her newborn from her hospital room.
The Connectivity Package would include EquipmentView, FacilityView, RFID Tracking (Radio Frequency Identification Tracking), and Wi-Fi.
EquipmentView would enable the companys room communication platform to wirelessly communicate with equipment, appliances and devices in the patients room, and with other companys applications and healthcare information systems using Bluetooth, 802.11, infrared or RFID technology. This feature would allow nurses the ability to see the patient readouts and assess all clinical indictors on one screen from the nursing station.
FacilityView would act as the security surveillance system providing access to live video feeds throughout the facility wherever the companys camera located (except for patient rooms).
RFID Tracking would enable the CareView System to locate the hospitals assets and/or patients throughout the facility. The entire hospital would be able to access the Internet wirelessly through a Wi-Fi network in the CareView System.
The CareView System Fall Management Program
The CareView System provides healthcare facilities with a management tool to review all patient falls, averted falls and response time to falls, and establishes a review tool to improve the hospitals performance regarding risk of falls.
In 2009, the company entered into a joint venture relationship with Rockwell Holdings I, LLC, a Wisconsin limited liability company (Rockwell), wherein the company and Rockwell formed CareView-Hillcrest, LLC and CareView-Saline, LLC, both Texas limited liability companies (the LLCs). Under the terms of a master investment agreement, the company and Rockwell each own 50% of the LLCs with Rockwell providing the financing and the company providing the technology and expertise to implement the CareView System in Hillcrest Medical Center in Tulsa, Oklahoma and Saline Memorial Hospital in Benton, Arkansas.
CareView Communications, Inc. was founded in 2003.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CAREVIEW COMMUNICATIONS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CAREVIEW COMMUNICATIONS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CAREVIEW COMMUNICATIONS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CAREVIEW COMMUNICATIONS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CAREVIEW COMMUNICATIONS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Careview Communications, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Careview Communications, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Careview Communications, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Careview Communications, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Heavy Machinery Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Careview Communications, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CAREVIEW COMMUNICATIONS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CAREVIEW COMMUNICATIONS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CAREVIEW COMMUNICATIONS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CAREVIEW COMMUNICATIONS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CAREVIEW COMMUNICATIONS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CAREVIEW COMMUNICATIONS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Careview Communications, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Careview Communications, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Careview Communications, Inc. Major Shareholders
Careview Communications, Inc. History
Careview Communications, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Careview Communications, Inc. Offices and Representations
Careview Communications, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Careview Communications, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Careview Communications, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Careview Communications, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Heavy Machinery Industry Statistics
Careview Communications, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Careview Communications, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Careview Communications, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Careview Communications, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Careview Communications, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Careview Communications, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Careview Communications, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Careview Communications, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?