- The report contains detailed information about CelLynx Group, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for CelLynx Group, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The CelLynx Group, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes CelLynx Group, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of CelLynx Group, Inc. business.
About CelLynx Group, Inc.
CelLynx Group, Inc. develops and markets cell phone boosters for the small office, home office (SOHO), and vehicles. The company plans to develop its products for use in North America, Europe, and Asia.
The company offers CelLynx 5BARz, a single-piece unit that strengthens weak cellular signals to deliver higher signals for voice, data, and video reception on cell phones being used indoors or in vehicles.
5BARz SOHO Unit
The 5BARz SOHO Unit (small office, home office) is designed to eliminate cell phone weak spots in an area similar to the size of a single family home (2,000 to 3,000 square feet).
5BARz Universal Unit
The 5BARz Universal Unit is designed to eliminate cell phone weak spots primarily while in a vehicle - moving or stationary, as well as for single-room coverage in home, office, or hotel.
Sales and Marketing
In the US, the company would deploy a multi-channel sales strategy seeking to include Distribution Partners, such as Celluphone, QDI or Advantage; Stocking Partners such as Tesco, Hutton & Brightstar; Cellular Carriers, such as AT&T & Verizon; Corporate Accounts such as Accenture, IBM, Remax, Roadway & Hertz; Retail Outlets such as Radio Shack, Comp USA & Best Buy and Web based direct sales.
The company would address the international market place through a Master Global Marketing, Distribution and Service Agreement between CelLynx and Dollardex Group Corp. (DGC).
In 2009, the company signed an agreement with Ingram Micro Inc. to distribute the line of mobile phone boosters.
The companys competitors include Wilson; EMS Wireless; Radioframe Networks; Digital Antenna; Richardson; Wi-Ex; and CellAntenna.
CelLynx Group, Inc. was founded in 2005.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CELLYNX GROUP, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CELLYNX GROUP, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CELLYNX GROUP, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CELLYNX GROUP, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CELLYNX GROUP, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. CelLynx Group, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of CelLynx Group, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of CelLynx Group, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. CelLynx Group, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. CelLynx Group, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CELLYNX GROUP, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CELLYNX GROUP, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CELLYNX GROUP, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CELLYNX GROUP, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CELLYNX GROUP, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CELLYNX GROUP, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
CelLynx Group, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
CelLynx Group, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
CelLynx Group, Inc. Major Shareholders
CelLynx Group, Inc. History
CelLynx Group, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
CelLynx Group, Inc. Offices and Representations
CelLynx Group, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
CelLynx Group, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
CelLynx Group, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
CelLynx Group, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
CelLynx Group, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
CelLynx Group, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
CelLynx Group, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
CelLynx Group, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
CelLynx Group, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
CelLynx Group, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
CelLynx Group, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
CelLynx Group, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?