- The report contains detailed information about Barco NV that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Barco NV. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Barco NV financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Barco NV competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Barco NV business.
About Barco NV
Barco NV engages in the design and development of solutions for large-screen visualization, display solutions for life-critical applications, and systems for visual inspection. It offers display and visualization solutions for professional markets. It is active in the markets of medical imaging, defense & security, traffic management, avionics, media, events, digital cinema, presentation, simulation & virtual reality, edutainment, traffic & surveillance, utilities & process control, broadcasting and textiles. The company has operations in Europe, America and Asia-Pacific.
Barco designs and manufactures hard and software visualization solutions, integrating all aspects of the imaging chain, from image acquisition and processing to image display and management.
Medical Image: The company offers 3D software and softcopy display technology for digital imaging modalities and PACS (Picture Archiving and Communication System). The company provides 3D software solutions, FDA-approved LCD displays, radiology display and projection systems, and imaging boards.
Defense & Security: The company supplies and supports Operational Display Systems to the defense system integrators. Barco designs, manufactures and markets display solutions for operational decision-making in airborne, shipboard and ground-based applications. Its range of sensor processing hardware and software, rugged computers, Human Machine Interface software, graphics generators, flat panel displays and integrated consoles has been especially designed and tested for use in extreme environmental conditions.
Traffic Management: The company designs, develops and manufactures real-time graphics display systems and software components for air traffic management, vessel traffic control and coastal surveillance. Barco's range of components and services goes from sensor interfacing and information visualization to recording, archiving, playback and system management. Barco solutions, integrated by system integrators in control towers and area control centers, are the reference for approximately 50 Air Navigation Service Providers worldwide, including the U.S. Federal Aviation Administration and Eurocontrol.
Avionics: Barco offers a range of color cockpit displays, based upon a modular, open system architecture. Developed for crucial flight applications, its product range includes video display units, smart display units, multi-purpose control display units, electronic flight instrument systems and electronic flight bags.
Barco Media & Entertainment
Media: Barco's networked LED and LCD solutions are used by the world's major brands to maximize their visibility. Barco's solutions are used for large-scale events, including car shows, corporate exhibitions, concerts and fashion shows. High profile brands like Versace, Corvette, Audi, BMW, Nokia, Armani, Playstation, Subaru, Ralph Lauren and Mercedes and artists like Bon Jovi, Van Halen, The Corrs, Britney Spears, Robbie Williams, Kylie Minogue, Paul McCartney and U2 rely on Barco equipment to render their message with unprecedented impact.
Events: Barco offers premier, large-format visualization equipment to rental and staging companies worldwide. The Barco product range includes the MiPIX modular LED blocks. It further features LED displays, projectors and image processing systems that form a rental range of display solutions for indoor and outdoor events.
Digital Cinema: The company offers digital cinema solutions from digital mastering to premier feature film screenings, from business and sports presentations in the auditorium to advertizing and information displays. Digital cinema projectors have been installed worldwide for Eng Wah in Singapore, Kinepolis in Belgium, Sathyam in India, the China Film Group, Nordisk Film in Denmark, Soho Images in London, T-Joy in Japan, TekoFilms in Russia and Dolby Screening Room in the United States.
Barco Presentation & Simulation
Simulation & Virtual Reality: Barco is a partner for simulation and virtual reality. Its projection equipment is used to recreate reality through computer-generated images in training applications and research environmen
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. BARCO NV COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. BARCO NV BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. BARCO NV SWOT ANALYSIS
4. BARCO NV FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. BARCO NV COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Barco NV Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Barco NV and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Barco NV and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Barco NV Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Barco NV Industry Position Analysis
6. BARCO NV NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. BARCO NV EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. BARCO NV ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. BELGIUM PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. BARCO NV IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. BARCO NV PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. BARCO NV VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Barco NV Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Barco NV Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Barco NV Major Shareholders
Barco NV History
Barco NV Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Barco NV Offices and Representations
Barco NV SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Barco NV Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Barco NV Capital Market Snapshot
Barco NV Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Barco NV Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Barco NV Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Barco NV Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Barco NV 1-year Stock Charts
Barco NV 5-year Stock Charts
Barco NV vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Barco NV vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Barco NV Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?