- The report contains detailed information about Melexis NV that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Melexis NV. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Melexis NV financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Melexis NV competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Melexis NV business.
About Melexis NV
Melexis NV designs, develops, tests, and markets integrated semiconductor devices worldwide. The company manufactures and delivers mixed signal semiconductors, sensor integrated circuits (ICs), and programmable sensor IC systems for automotive, consumer, medical, and industrial markets. It offers Hall Effect devices for detecting magnetic field, as well as movement, position, speed, and current sensing; and monitoring movement in motors and actuators, as well as in mobile telephony, gaming, computing, personal portable devices, and automation equipment. It also provides pressure, acceleration, and gyroscopes sensors for automotive applications; sensorless BLDC motor controllers, intelligent DC motor controllers, single and two coil fan drivers, gauge drivers, vibration motor drivers, and power LED drivers. In addition, the company offers wireless ICs such as, RF transceivers, receivers, and transmitters for remote keyless entry and tire pressure monitoring systems in the automotive market, logistic and traceability applications in the industrial market, application in home and building automation equipments, and application in mobile phones in the consumer market. Further, it provides single-pixel optical sensors for application in optical switching and measuring, and linear light-to-voltage sensor; linear optical arrays for steering applications; automotive camera imagers and modules for night vision and driver assistance applications; intelligent InfraRed thermometers for use in handheld thermometers, forehead thermometers, professional medical equipment, white goods, and industrial applications; and fiber optics transceivers for media oriented system transport. The company was incorporated in 1988 and is based in Ieper, Belgium. Melexis NV is a subsidiary of Xtrion NV.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MELEXIS NV COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MELEXIS NV BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MELEXIS NV SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MELEXIS NV FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MELEXIS NV COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Melexis NV Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Melexis NV and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Melexis NV and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Melexis NV Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Semiconductors Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Melexis NV Industry Position Analysis
6. MELEXIS NV NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MELEXIS NV EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MELEXIS NV ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. BELGIUM PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MELEXIS NV IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MELEXIS NV PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MELEXIS NV VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Melexis NV Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Melexis NV Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Melexis NV Major Shareholders
Melexis NV History
Melexis NV Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Melexis NV Offices and Representations
Melexis NV SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Melexis NV Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Melexis NV Capital Market Snapshot
Melexis NV Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Semiconductors Industry Statistics
Melexis NV Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Melexis NV Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Melexis NV Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Melexis NV 1-year Stock Charts
Melexis NV 5-year Stock Charts
Melexis NV vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Melexis NV vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Melexis NV Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?