- The report contains detailed information about EVS Broadcast Equipment S.A. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for EVS Broadcast Equipment S.A.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The EVS Broadcast Equipment S.A. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes EVS Broadcast Equipment S.A. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of EVS Broadcast Equipment S.A. business.
About EVS Broadcast Equipment S.A.
EVS Broadcast Equipment S.A. develops and markets live outside broadcast digital video production systems. It offers a range of hardware and software solutions for the production markets in outside broadcast and in studio environments. The company provides XT+, a production and playout server to record, control, and play media in real time; XTnano, a 4-channel HD/SD slow motion replay entry-level server; XS, an ingest and playout server for multi cameras studio productions; Multicam[LSM] for live slow motion control and creation of playlists; [IP]Director, an integrated suite of video production management applications for users to control video and audio feeds via he XT, XT+, XTnano, or XS video server; and Insio, a toolbox for producers to control and accelerate the production of a TV program. The company also provides Spot[Box] for the storage of pre-recorded clips or graphics; XT2Web, a Web-based control tool that allows remote access to XT production server clips and associated metadata through a Web interface; EPSIO, an application that includes analytical graphic tools for live sport production; XF, a removable storage server that complements XT, XT+, XTnano, and XS servers; and XStore, a central storage server for storing, sharing, exchanging, and editing audio and video content. In addition, it offers XStoreSan, which provides an optimal balance between online and archive storage capacities; XEDIO, a solution for news and highlights production; XFile that automates the clips archiving process in SD and HD media; and XEDIO Dispatcher, which facilitates media interchange between the companys production servers and third party tools. Further, the company provides consulting and maintenance services. It operates in the Asia Pacific, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and the Americas. The company was founded in 1994 and is headquartered in Seraing, Belgium.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. EVS BROADCAST EQUIPMENT S.A. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. EVS BROADCAST EQUIPMENT S.A. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. EVS BROADCAST EQUIPMENT S.A. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. EVS BROADCAST EQUIPMENT S.A. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. EVS BROADCAST EQUIPMENT S.A. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. EVS Broadcast Equipment S.A. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of EVS Broadcast Equipment S.A. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of EVS Broadcast Equipment S.A. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. EVS Broadcast Equipment S.A. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. EVS Broadcast Equipment S.A. Industry Position Analysis
6. EVS BROADCAST EQUIPMENT S.A. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. EVS BROADCAST EQUIPMENT S.A. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. EVS BROADCAST EQUIPMENT S.A. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. BELGIUM PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. EVS BROADCAST EQUIPMENT S.A. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. EVS BROADCAST EQUIPMENT S.A. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. EVS BROADCAST EQUIPMENT S.A. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
EVS Broadcast Equipment S.A. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
EVS Broadcast Equipment S.A. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
EVS Broadcast Equipment S.A. Major Shareholders
EVS Broadcast Equipment S.A. History
EVS Broadcast Equipment S.A. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
EVS Broadcast Equipment S.A. Offices and Representations
EVS Broadcast Equipment S.A. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
EVS Broadcast Equipment S.A. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
EVS Broadcast Equipment S.A. Capital Market Snapshot
EVS Broadcast Equipment S.A. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
EVS Broadcast Equipment S.A. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
EVS Broadcast Equipment S.A. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
EVS Broadcast Equipment S.A. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
EVS Broadcast Equipment S.A. 1-year Stock Charts
EVS Broadcast Equipment S.A. 5-year Stock Charts
EVS Broadcast Equipment S.A. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
EVS Broadcast Equipment S.A. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
EVS Broadcast Equipment S.A. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?