- The report contains detailed information about Dionics Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Dionics Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Dionics Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Dionics Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Dionics Inc. business.
About Dionics Inc.
Dionics, Inc. engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of silicon semiconductor electronic products as individual discrete components, multi-component integrated circuits, as multi-component hybrid circuits, and as silicon light-chips.
The companys individual discrete components include transistors, diodes, and capacitors, intended for use in miniature circuit assemblies called hybrid micro-circuits.
The companys multi-component integrated circuits are encapsulated, assembled, integrated circuits for use in electronic digital display functions. These are designed for specific high-voltage applications involved in digital displays based on gas-discharge or vacuum fluorescence.
The companys multi-component hybrid circuits consist of a range of hybrid circuits that function as opto-isolated MOSFET drivers and custom Solid State Relays. Both of these incorporate a light emitting diode (LED) as the input and a dielectrically-isolated (DI) array of photo-voltaic diodes which, in response to the infra-red light input, generate a voltage as the output. MOSFET drivers, or ISO-GATES, as the company has named them, are sold as a packaged combination of the LED and photo-voltaic chips. Custom Solid State Relays also add the MOSFET output devices in the same package along with certain other associated components.
The companys Silicon light-chips combine certain aspects of other products, along with various features of their own. This product involves Light Emitting Diodes (LEDs) of different colors being embedded in depressions in a Silicon chip. These Silicon light-chips may be used in lighting systems that produce white light or mono-colored light.
Dionics, Inc. was incorporated in 1968.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. DIONICS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. DIONICS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. DIONICS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. DIONICS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. DIONICS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Dionics Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Dionics Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Dionics Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Dionics Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Semiconductors Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Dionics Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. DIONICS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. DIONICS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. DIONICS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. DIONICS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. DIONICS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. DIONICS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Dionics Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Dionics Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Dionics Inc. Major Shareholders
Dionics Inc. History
Dionics Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Dionics Inc. Offices and Representations
Dionics Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Dionics Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Dionics Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Dionics Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Semiconductors Industry Statistics
Dionics Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Dionics Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Dionics Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Dionics Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Dionics Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Dionics Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Dionics Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Dionics Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?