- The report contains detailed information about AltiGen Communications Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for AltiGen Communications Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The AltiGen Communications Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes AltiGen Communications Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of AltiGen Communications Inc. business.
About AltiGen Communications Inc.
AltiGen Communications, Inc. engages in the design and manufacturing of phone systems and call center products that use both the Internet and the public telephone network. The company offers voice over Internet protocol (VoIP) telephone systems and communications solutions.
The company's products enable various applications like VoIP phones and servers, voicemail, call recording, call activity reporting, and mobility solutions. Its telephony products are primarily sold to small-to-medium sized businesses, multi-site businesses, corporate branch offices, call centers, credit unions, and community banks.
MAXCS: MAXCS server software consists of a suite of software applications to provide an all-in-one solution. The systems include software and licensing necessary to support analog and VoIP telephones, operator software, and desktop call control software for each extension on the system.
AltiContact Manager: AltiContact Manager is available as a software upgrade to an existing AltiGen phone system. This product is capable of skills-based routing, priority queuing, centralized call recording, and advanced monitoring and reporting.
IP720 Voice over IP Telephone: The IP720 is SIP-compatible IP telephone designed to empower the user. Users have single button access to voicemail, activity/presence selection, voicemail greeting selections, call recording, call conferencing, call transferring, and placing calls to employees in other countries. The IP720 has integrated Power over Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet support.
IP710 Voice over IP Telephone: The IP710 is SIP-compatible, IP telephone designed to empower the user. Users have single button access to voicemail, activity/presence selection, voicemail greeting selections, call recording, call conferencing, call transferring, and placing calls to employees in other countries.
IP705 Voice over IP Telephone: The IP705 provides a subset of the IP710 VoIP telephone's features while offering the same level of voice quality.
MAXCommunicator: MAXCommunicator is a Windows-based desktop application that provides call control and visual voice mail management to the desktop. It allows users to receive and place calls, listen to voicemail messages, identify the caller phone number and manage extension configuration.
MAXCommunicator, Agent Edition: MAXCommunicator, Agent Edition is a Windows-based desktop application to bring call control and workgroup information to call center agents. Users can view a call queue, monitor work group status, check caller identification, measure performance, review log-on history, receive and place calls and listen to, and manage voicemail messages.
MAXCommunicator, Supervisor Edition: MAXCommunicator, Supervisor Edition is a Windows-based desktop application for call center supervisors. The application allows a call center or workgroup supervisor to manage a workgroup. MAXCommunicator, Supervisor Edition provides four major real time module views for workgroup management: agent status, agent statistics, group statistics, and queue status with a quality of services capability. MAXCommunicator, Supervisor Edition allows coaching, silent monitoring of agents with barge-in call participation and call recording functionality.
Triton IP Board: The Triton IP Board is a microprocessor-controlled board supporting VoIP communications. This allows voice conversations to be carried over public and private data networks that support Internet protocol. The Triton IP Board is a 12-port board that can be software configured to 30 ports. The Triton IP Board can be used for Internet protocol trunks connecting multiple networked MAXCS systems or to support VoIP telephone extensions and VoIP agent extensions.
Triton T1, E1, T1/PRI Board: The Triton T1, E1, T1/PRI Board is a microprocessor-controlled board that allows MAXCS systems to connect to T1, E1 or T1/PRI digital high-capacity central office telephone lines. This board can be configured with software to support provisioning for T1, E1, or T1/PRI communication protocols.
Triton Trunk Board: The Triton Trunk Board is 12 port, microprocessor-controlled board that allows MAXCS syste
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ALTIGEN COMMUNICATIONS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ALTIGEN COMMUNICATIONS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ALTIGEN COMMUNICATIONS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ALTIGEN COMMUNICATIONS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ALTIGEN COMMUNICATIONS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. AltiGen Communications Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of AltiGen Communications Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of AltiGen Communications Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. AltiGen Communications Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. AltiGen Communications Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ALTIGEN COMMUNICATIONS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ALTIGEN COMMUNICATIONS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ALTIGEN COMMUNICATIONS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ALTIGEN COMMUNICATIONS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ALTIGEN COMMUNICATIONS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ALTIGEN COMMUNICATIONS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
AltiGen Communications Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
AltiGen Communications Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
AltiGen Communications Inc. Major Shareholders
AltiGen Communications Inc. History
AltiGen Communications Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
AltiGen Communications Inc. Offices and Representations
AltiGen Communications Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
AltiGen Communications Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
AltiGen Communications Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
AltiGen Communications Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
AltiGen Communications Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
AltiGen Communications Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
AltiGen Communications Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
AltiGen Communications Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
AltiGen Communications Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
AltiGen Communications Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
AltiGen Communications Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
AltiGen Communications Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?