- The report contains detailed information about Türk Hava Yollari A.O. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Türk Hava Yollari A.O.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Türk Hava Yollari A.O. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Türk Hava Yollari A.O. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Türk Hava Yollari A.O. business.
About Türk Hava Yollari A.O.
Turk Hava Yollan A.O. engages in the air transportation of passengers and cargo in Turkey and internationally. The company also provides technical maintenance for aircraft, as well as offers catering services.
On July 12, 2009, Etihad Airways P.J.S.C. has signed a codeshare agreement with Turk Hava Yollari AO. The deal follows the launch of Etihad's four flights a week service to the Turkish commercial capital, Istanbul. Under the deal the Abu Dhabi-based airline would place its two-letter 'EY' code on Turkish Airline's flights from Istanbul to the UAE's capital city.
In October 2009, Asiana Airlines, Inc. announced that it is entering a codeshare agreement with Turk Hava Yollari AO, wich would come into effect on October 25, 2009. Under the codeshare agreement, Asiana would jointly operate codeshare flights with Turkish Airlines between Incheon and Istanbul on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Sundays.
Turk Hava Yollan A.O. was incorporated in 1933.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TüRK HAVA YOLLARI A.O. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TüRK HAVA YOLLARI A.O. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TüRK HAVA YOLLARI A.O. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TüRK HAVA YOLLARI A.O. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TüRK HAVA YOLLARI A.O. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Türk Hava Yollari A.O. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Türk Hava Yollari A.O. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Türk Hava Yollari A.O. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Türk Hava Yollari A.O. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Airlines Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Türk Hava Yollari A.O. Industry Position Analysis
6. TüRK HAVA YOLLARI A.O. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TüRK HAVA YOLLARI A.O. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TüRK HAVA YOLLARI A.O. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. TURKEY PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TüRK HAVA YOLLARI A.O. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TüRK HAVA YOLLARI A.O. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TüRK HAVA YOLLARI A.O. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Türk Hava Yollari A.O. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Türk Hava Yollari A.O. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Türk Hava Yollari A.O. Major Shareholders
Türk Hava Yollari A.O. History
Türk Hava Yollari A.O. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Türk Hava Yollari A.O. Offices and Representations
Türk Hava Yollari A.O. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Türk Hava Yollari A.O. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Türk Hava Yollari A.O. Capital Market Snapshot
Türk Hava Yollari A.O. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Airlines Industry Statistics
Türk Hava Yollari A.O. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Türk Hava Yollari A.O. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Türk Hava Yollari A.O. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Türk Hava Yollari A.O. 1-year Stock Charts
Türk Hava Yollari A.O. 5-year Stock Charts
Türk Hava Yollari A.O. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Türk Hava Yollari A.O. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Türk Hava Yollari A.O. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?