- The report contains detailed information about Celebi Hava Servisi AS that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Celebi Hava Servisi AS. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Celebi Hava Servisi AS financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Celebi Hava Servisi AS competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Celebi Hava Servisi AS business.
About Celebi Hava Servisi AS
Celebi Hava Servisi A.S. provides ground handling services primarily in the Turkish aviation sector. The companys services include representation, traffic, ramp, cargo, flight operations, and aircraft maintenance. The company also offers fuel supplies to the domestic and foreign airline and private cargo companies; and provides airport security, and airport terminal construction and management services. It operates in the Istanbul, Izmir, Ankara, Adana, Antalya, Dalaman, Bodrum, Corlu, Bursa Yenisehir, Diyarbakýr, Erzurum, Kayseri, Samsun, Trabzon, Tokat, Van, Malatya, Kars, Mardin, Denizli, Hatay, Kahramanmaras, Isparta, and Erzincan airports. In addition, the company offers its ground handling services in Hungary. The company was founded in 1958 and is headquartered in Istanbul, Turkey. Celebi Hava Servisi A.S. is a subsidiary of Celebi Holding A.S.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CELEBI HAVA SERVISI AS COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CELEBI HAVA SERVISI AS BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CELEBI HAVA SERVISI AS SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CELEBI HAVA SERVISI AS FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CELEBI HAVA SERVISI AS COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Celebi Hava Servisi AS Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Celebi Hava Servisi AS and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Celebi Hava Servisi AS and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Celebi Hava Servisi AS Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Transportation Infrastructure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Celebi Hava Servisi AS Industry Position Analysis
6. CELEBI HAVA SERVISI AS NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CELEBI HAVA SERVISI AS EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CELEBI HAVA SERVISI AS ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. TURKEY PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CELEBI HAVA SERVISI AS IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CELEBI HAVA SERVISI AS PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CELEBI HAVA SERVISI AS VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Celebi Hava Servisi AS Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Celebi Hava Servisi AS Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Celebi Hava Servisi AS Major Shareholders
Celebi Hava Servisi AS History
Celebi Hava Servisi AS Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Celebi Hava Servisi AS Offices and Representations
Celebi Hava Servisi AS SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Celebi Hava Servisi AS Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Celebi Hava Servisi AS Capital Market Snapshot
Celebi Hava Servisi AS Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Transportation Infrastructure Industry Statistics
Celebi Hava Servisi AS Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Celebi Hava Servisi AS Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Celebi Hava Servisi AS Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Celebi Hava Servisi AS 1-year Stock Charts
Celebi Hava Servisi AS 5-year Stock Charts
Celebi Hava Servisi AS vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Celebi Hava Servisi AS vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Celebi Hava Servisi AS Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?