- The report contains detailed information about TAV Havalimanlari Holding A.S. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for TAV Havalimanlari Holding A.S.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The TAV Havalimanlari Holding A.S. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes TAV Havalimanlari Holding A.S. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of TAV Havalimanlari Holding A.S. business.
About TAV Havalimanlari Holding A.S.
TAV Havalimanlarý Holding A.Þ. engages in the construction of terminal buildings, and management and operation of terminals or airports. The main geographical segments of the company are comprised of Turkey, Tunisie, and Georgia.
The company enters into Build Operate Transfer (BOT) Agreements with Devlet Hava Meydanlarý Ýþletmesi Genel Mudurlugu (General Directorate of State Airports Authority) (DHMÝ), TAV Tbilisi with JSC Tbilisi International Airport (JSC), TAV Batumi with Georgian Ministry of Economic Development (GMED), TAV Tunisie with Tunisian Airport Authority (Office De LAviation Civil Et Des Aeroports) (OACA), and TAV Macedonia with Macedonian Ministry of Transportation and Communication (MOTC). Under these agreements the company agrees to build or renovate or manage an airport or terminal within a specified period of time and in exchange receives the right to operate the airport and terminal for a pre-established period of time.
The company, at the end of the contract, transfers the ownership of the terminal building or airport back to the related public authority, DHMÝ, JSC, GMED, OACA, or MOTC accordingly. In addition, the company enters into subsequent stand alone contracts for the operation of airports and terminals.
The airport terminals operated by the company are as follows: Ýstanbul Atatürk International Airport; Ankara Esenboða International Airport; Ýzmir Adnan Menderes International Airport; Tbilisi International Airport; Batumi International Airport; Tunisie Monastir and Enfidha International Airports; Gazipaþa Airport; and Macedonia Skopje, Ohrid and Shtip Airports.
The company is organized into five divisions: Terminal Operations, Catering Operations, Duty Free Operations, Ground Handling and Bus Operations, and Other Operations.
Terminal operations: Operating Terminal Buildings, the Car Park and the General Aviation Terminal, the Group companies included in this segment are TAV Ýstanbul, TAV Esenboða, TAV Ýzmir, TAV Gazipaþa, TAV Tunisie, TAV Tbilisi, TAV Batumi and TAV Macedonia. TAV Tbilisi and TAV Batumi also include the ground handling operations, and parking-apron-taxi ways that are run by the airport.
Catering operations: Managing all food and beverage operations of the terminal, both for the passengers and the terminal personnel, which is run by BTA.
Duty free operations: Sales of duty free goods for the international arriving and departing passengers. The company operates its duty free services through ATÜ.
Ground handling and bus operations: Providing traffic, ramp, flight operation, cargo and all other ground handling services for domestic and international flights under the Civil Aviation Legislation License. The company operates the ground handling services through HAVAÞ, which also provides bus operations.
Other: Providing lounge services, IT and Security services, the companies included in this segment are TAV Holding, TAV Ýþletme, TAV Biliþim and TAV Güvenlik.
The company has the following significant interests in joint ventures: a 49.98% equity shareholding with 50% voting power in ATÜ, a jointly controlled entity established in Turkey; a 60% equity shareholding with 50% voting power, in TAV Tbilisi, a joint venture established in Georgia; a 50% equity shareholding with 50% voting power, in CAS, a joint venture established in KKTC; and 32.40% equity shareholding with 32.40% voting power, in TAV Gozen, a joint venture established in Turkey.
TAV Havalimanlarý Holding A.Þ. was founded in 1997.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TAV HAVALIMANLARI HOLDING A.S. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TAV HAVALIMANLARI HOLDING A.S. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TAV HAVALIMANLARI HOLDING A.S. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TAV HAVALIMANLARI HOLDING A.S. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TAV HAVALIMANLARI HOLDING A.S. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. TAV Havalimanlari Holding A.S. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of TAV Havalimanlari Holding A.S. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of TAV Havalimanlari Holding A.S. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. TAV Havalimanlari Holding A.S. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Transportation Infrastructure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. TAV Havalimanlari Holding A.S. Industry Position Analysis
6. TAV HAVALIMANLARI HOLDING A.S. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TAV HAVALIMANLARI HOLDING A.S. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TAV HAVALIMANLARI HOLDING A.S. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. TURKEY PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TAV HAVALIMANLARI HOLDING A.S. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TAV HAVALIMANLARI HOLDING A.S. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TAV HAVALIMANLARI HOLDING A.S. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
TAV Havalimanlari Holding A.S. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
TAV Havalimanlari Holding A.S. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
TAV Havalimanlari Holding A.S. Major Shareholders
TAV Havalimanlari Holding A.S. History
TAV Havalimanlari Holding A.S. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
TAV Havalimanlari Holding A.S. Offices and Representations
TAV Havalimanlari Holding A.S. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
TAV Havalimanlari Holding A.S. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
TAV Havalimanlari Holding A.S. Capital Market Snapshot
TAV Havalimanlari Holding A.S. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Transportation Infrastructure Industry Statistics
TAV Havalimanlari Holding A.S. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
TAV Havalimanlari Holding A.S. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
TAV Havalimanlari Holding A.S. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
TAV Havalimanlari Holding A.S. 1-year Stock Charts
TAV Havalimanlari Holding A.S. 5-year Stock Charts
TAV Havalimanlari Holding A.S. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
TAV Havalimanlari Holding A.S. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
TAV Havalimanlari Holding A.S. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?