- The report contains detailed information about Ultimate Franchise Systems Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Ultimate Franchise Systems Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Ultimate Franchise Systems Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Ultimate Franchise Systems Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Ultimate Franchise Systems Inc. business.
About Ultimate Franchise Systems Inc.
Ultimate Franchise Systems, Inc. operates as a franchise management and venture company. It invests in and manages franchise concepts predominately in the restaurant industry. The company has equity interest in companies controlling approximately 585 franchised restaurant locations and 40 weight loss clinics throughout the United States.
In June 2004, the company's acquired Obee's Franchise Systems, Inc. (Obee's). Obee's is the franchisor of the Obee's Soup & Subs concept based in Port Charlotte, Florida with approximately 55 franchised units located throughout the United States.
Ultimate Franchise Systems, Inc. is a restaurant franchisor with focus on restaurant brands. The company provides certain services both for the opening of, and the ongoing support of, each restaurant. Those services include: review and approval of restaurant location; review and approval of plans and layout design; identification of sources of supply of food purveyors and other suppliers; provide an operations manual with respect to service guidelines and restaurant management techniques; provide initial and ongoing training in acceptable methods of operations food preparation techniques, management controls, accounting functions, legal framework of restaurant operations, human resources, promotional programs and public relations.
The restaurants brands in which the company has equity interests are Central Park, Obee's Soup & Subs, New York Burrito, Flamers, Jreck Subs, Li'l Dino, Sobik's Subs, Mountain Mike's, Weight Loss Forever, Uncle Al's Famous Hot Dogs, SeaWest, and Piccadilly's.
The company has formed a new business venture, Caffe Express Kiosks, Inc., in partnership with Irish Hospitalities, Inc. of Altamonte Springs. The new company is in the process of developing sales and marketing materials.
The three submarine sandwich chains the company competes with are Subway, Blimpie, and Quiznos; Competitors of the companys Central Park hamburger chain include Checkers Drive-In Restaurants and Back Yard Burgers.
Ultimate Franchise Systems, Inc. was incorporated in 1995 under the laws of the State of Colorado.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ULTIMATE FRANCHISE SYSTEMS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ULTIMATE FRANCHISE SYSTEMS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ULTIMATE FRANCHISE SYSTEMS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ULTIMATE FRANCHISE SYSTEMS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ULTIMATE FRANCHISE SYSTEMS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Ultimate Franchise Systems Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Ultimate Franchise Systems Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Ultimate Franchise Systems Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Ultimate Franchise Systems Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Restaurants and Leisure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Ultimate Franchise Systems Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ULTIMATE FRANCHISE SYSTEMS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ULTIMATE FRANCHISE SYSTEMS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ULTIMATE FRANCHISE SYSTEMS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ULTIMATE FRANCHISE SYSTEMS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ULTIMATE FRANCHISE SYSTEMS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ULTIMATE FRANCHISE SYSTEMS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Ultimate Franchise Systems Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Ultimate Franchise Systems Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Ultimate Franchise Systems Inc. Major Shareholders
Ultimate Franchise Systems Inc. History
Ultimate Franchise Systems Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Ultimate Franchise Systems Inc. Offices and Representations
Ultimate Franchise Systems Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Ultimate Franchise Systems Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Ultimate Franchise Systems Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Ultimate Franchise Systems Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Restaurants and Leisure Industry Statistics
Ultimate Franchise Systems Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Ultimate Franchise Systems Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Ultimate Franchise Systems Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Ultimate Franchise Systems Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Ultimate Franchise Systems Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Ultimate Franchise Systems Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Ultimate Franchise Systems Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Ultimate Franchise Systems Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?