- The report contains detailed information about Travelstar, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Travelstar, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Travelstar, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Travelstar, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Travelstar, Inc. business.
About Travelstar, Inc.
Travelstar, Inc. sells leisure travel including cruises, vacations and group travel through a network of leisure travel agents. The company offers travel agents with the tools and information they need to research, plan, book and extraordinary travel experiences.
The company, through its Travelstar branded, co-branded and private label websites, offers travelers real time access and booking capabilities to major airlines, lodging properties, car rental companies, vacation providers, and cruise lines worldwide. Its brands include: Joystar, VacationCompare.com, and Travelstar.com.
The company sells cruises and vacation packages through a sales force of leisure agents, as well as co-branded and private label travel websites. It provides agents with the technology, marketing tools, on-demand training, mentoring programs and expert support services. The companys each of the brands caters to a specific target audience and offer online access to air, car, and hotel reservations and expert travel agent support for complex travel including cruises, vacation packages and group travel.
VacationCompare.com is a comparison shopping marketplace that helps consumers make informed decisions for their leisure travel planning. Similar to what meta search sites offer travelers for comparing air, car and hotel websites, the VacationCompare.com comparison service is geared to the Americans who begin their vacation and cruise shopping online.
Travelstar.com is a social networking site for passionate leisure travelers to share travel reviews, vacation photos and videos, and travel blogs. In addition to the social networking features, the site offers free tools for members to manage their invitations and responses for small private group travel. Travelers worldwide would be able to browse from a database of public specialty group trips that have been posted by its members. They would be able to search for and join the group trips based on criteria including destination, activity, lifestyle, religion, music, sporting events, charitable organizations and other affinities.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TRAVELSTAR, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TRAVELSTAR, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TRAVELSTAR, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TRAVELSTAR, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TRAVELSTAR, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Travelstar, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Travelstar, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Travelstar, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Travelstar, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Restaurants and Leisure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Travelstar, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. TRAVELSTAR, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TRAVELSTAR, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TRAVELSTAR, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TRAVELSTAR, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TRAVELSTAR, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TRAVELSTAR, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Travelstar, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Travelstar, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Travelstar, Inc. Major Shareholders
Travelstar, Inc. History
Travelstar, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Travelstar, Inc. Offices and Representations
Travelstar, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Travelstar, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Travelstar, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Travelstar, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Restaurants and Leisure Industry Statistics
Travelstar, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Travelstar, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Travelstar, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Travelstar, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Travelstar, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Travelstar, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Travelstar, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Travelstar, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?