- The report contains detailed information about Xinde Technology Company that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Xinde Technology Company. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Xinde Technology Company financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Xinde Technology Company competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Xinde Technology Company business.
About Xinde Technology Company
Xinde Technology Company engages in the design, development, manufacture, and commercialization of fuel injection pumps, injectors, multi-cylinder diesel engines, and small generator units mainly in the Peoples Republic of China.
The companys products compete in three primary product segments: Fuel Injection System Products, Diesel Engine Products, and Generator Products.
The companys existing products consist of 10 series of approximately 100 models, including a multi-cylinder oil pump assembly, an electronically-controlled multi-cylinder injection pump assembly, a single-cylinder injection pump assembly, an injection assembly, an oil-transfer pump assembly, coupling plungers, coupling injectors, coupling delivery valves, offset press, and multi-cylinder diesel engines (including a diesel generator set, construction machinery, agricultural machinery, air compressors, and rigidly-fixed power machines). The company has developed various diesel engine injector assemblies and multi-cylinder I, BX, BXD, IIW, DT12/24-10X (electron speed regulator) injector assemblies, and oil transfer pumps.
Fuel Injection System Products
The companys fuel injection system products are a core component of diesel engines and are used in heavy, medium, and light-duty vehicle diesel engines (including those used in mining, agricultural and construction machinery). Its DG-T2 digital electronically-controlled oil pump can reduce oil consumption and pollution emissions of diesel engines and has become a new-generation oil supply product for modern diesel engines. The company's principal fuel injection system product is its electronically-controlled fuel system with common rail which it developed in conjunction with Tianjin University.
Diesel Engine Products
The companys vehicle diesel engines with electronic protective units feature automatic protection for abnormal situations in the vehicles running process, including over-speed protection, low oil pressure protection, high water temperature protection, overload protection and low voltage protection. It is developing electronically-controlled non-vehicle diesel engines, including engines with electronic protecting units. Both are small and medium-sized non-vehicle diesel engines (12kW~250kW). Its non-vehicle diesel engine products include four-cylinder and six-cylinder engines, with output power ranging from 15kW to 250kW. These products have been used to power generators, agricultural machinery, and construction machinery. Its product models are as follows: for power generators include K4100D\K4100ZD\R6105ZD\R6113ZLD\HR6126CD; for construction machinery includes K4100G\K4100G2\R6105G\R4100Y\HR6126G; and for agricultural machinery includes R4105T\R6105K. In April 2010, the company launched its new Huaxin Zhongkang 6CT/6LT product line which consists of diesel engines, which would be used in generator construction machinery and in the automotive industry.
The companys diesel generator set can meet service requirements and may be used for: basic energy supply of public facilities to meet power demands; emergency power supply of public facilities to provide uninterrupted power supply to workshops, public utilities and commercial mansions; mobile and portable power supply; auxiliary power supply for ships to meet power needs of auxiliary devices; peak load absorption units to absorb peak loads at peak hours; and joint power and heat supply units to provide power, heat and cold energy to office buildings.
The company is developing an intelligent generator set which is an automatic intelligent power station that integrates self-monitoring, site machine room monitoring and remote computer monitoring. Such generator implements full automatic control at the start-up phase, shut-down phase, state monitoring, and on-line control. This product is suitable for self-closing unit control systems under unmanned operation or remote computer operations.
The company has established nationwide marketing and after-sale service networks in China. It has established approximately 20 branches throughout China, including Fuan, Guangzhou, Dongguan, Jiangdu, Chengdu, Chongqing, Kunming, Taiyuan, Shenyang, Changsha, and Urumchi.
Xinde Technology Company was founded in 2001.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. XINDE TECHNOLOGY COMPANY COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. XINDE TECHNOLOGY COMPANY BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. XINDE TECHNOLOGY COMPANY SWOT ANALYSIS
4. XINDE TECHNOLOGY COMPANY FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. XINDE TECHNOLOGY COMPANY COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Xinde Technology Company Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Xinde Technology Company and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Xinde Technology Company and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Xinde Technology Company Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Electrical Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Xinde Technology Company Industry Position Analysis
6. XINDE TECHNOLOGY COMPANY NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. XINDE TECHNOLOGY COMPANY EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. XINDE TECHNOLOGY COMPANY ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. XINDE TECHNOLOGY COMPANY IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. XINDE TECHNOLOGY COMPANY PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. XINDE TECHNOLOGY COMPANY VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Xinde Technology Company Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Xinde Technology Company Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Xinde Technology Company Major Shareholders
Xinde Technology Company History
Xinde Technology Company Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Xinde Technology Company Offices and Representations
Xinde Technology Company SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Xinde Technology Company Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Xinde Technology Company Capital Market Snapshot
Xinde Technology Company Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Electrical Equipment Industry Statistics
Xinde Technology Company Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Xinde Technology Company Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Xinde Technology Company Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Xinde Technology Company 1-year Stock Charts
Xinde Technology Company 5-year Stock Charts
Xinde Technology Company vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Xinde Technology Company vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Xinde Technology Company Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?