- The report contains detailed information about Silverleaf Resorts Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Silverleaf Resorts Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Silverleaf Resorts Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Silverleaf Resorts Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Silverleaf Resorts Inc. business.
About Silverleaf Resorts Inc.
Silverleaf Resorts, Inc. engages in the development, marketing, and operation of getaway and destination timeshare resorts. As of December 31, 2009, the company owned seven getaway resorts in Texas, Missouri, Illinois, and Georgia (the Getaway Resorts) and six destination resorts in Texas, Missouri, Massachusetts, and Florida (the Destination Resorts). In addition, the company owns and operates a hotel located near the Winter Park recreational area in Colorado which provides with another destination vacation alternative.
Operation of Amenities and Other Assets: The company owns and operates the marina and the water park at The Villages, the golf course and pro shop at Holiday Hills, and the golf course and pro shop at Apple Mountain.
Other Properties: The company is the early stages of development of an 894-acre tract of land that it owns in the Berkshire Mountains of Western Massachusetts. In 2009, the company purchased an additional 50 acres which adjoins its 894 acres. In 2009, the company purchased two tracts of land totaling 63 acres in Adams County, Wisconsin. 61 acres are in the city of Wisconsin Dells and 2 acres are in the city of Dell Prairie.
The companys competitors include Marriott International, Inc., Walt Disney Company, Hilton Hotels Corporation, Hyatt Corporation, Four Seasons Hotels, Inc., Wyndham Worldwide Corporation, Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc., Bluegreen Corporation, and Diamond Resorts International.
Silverleaf Resorts, Inc. was founded in 1989.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SILVERLEAF RESORTS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SILVERLEAF RESORTS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SILVERLEAF RESORTS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SILVERLEAF RESORTS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SILVERLEAF RESORTS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Silverleaf Resorts Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Silverleaf Resorts Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Silverleaf Resorts Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Silverleaf Resorts Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Restaurants and Leisure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Silverleaf Resorts Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. SILVERLEAF RESORTS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SILVERLEAF RESORTS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SILVERLEAF RESORTS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SILVERLEAF RESORTS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SILVERLEAF RESORTS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SILVERLEAF RESORTS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Silverleaf Resorts Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Silverleaf Resorts Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Silverleaf Resorts Inc. Major Shareholders
Silverleaf Resorts Inc. History
Silverleaf Resorts Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Silverleaf Resorts Inc. Offices and Representations
Silverleaf Resorts Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Silverleaf Resorts Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Silverleaf Resorts Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Silverleaf Resorts Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Restaurants and Leisure Industry Statistics
Silverleaf Resorts Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Silverleaf Resorts Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Silverleaf Resorts Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Silverleaf Resorts Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Silverleaf Resorts Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Silverleaf Resorts Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Silverleaf Resorts Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Silverleaf Resorts Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?