- The report contains detailed information about Shuffle Master Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Shuffle Master Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Shuffle Master Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Shuffle Master Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Shuffle Master Inc. business.
About Shuffle Master Inc.
Shuffle Master Inc. engages in the development, manufacture, and marketing of technology and entertainment-based products for the gaming industry for placement on the casino floor.
The company's business is segregated into the following four operating segments: Utility; Proprietary Table Games (PTG); Electronic Table Systems (ETS); and Electronic Gaming Machines (EGM).
The Utility segment develops products for its customers that improve table game speed, productivity, profitability and security. The company develops and markets a complement of automatic card shufflers for use with various card-based table games placed in casinos and other gaming locations, including its own proprietary table games. The company is working on the development of next generation shufflers and technological advancements in the areas of card recognition and remote diagnostics, among other developments. Additionally, the company has acquired or is developing products to gather data and to enable casinos to track table game play, such as its i-Shoe Auto card reading shoe, its i-Score baccarat viewer that displays current game results and trends, and its Deck Checker card deck checking device.
Shuffler Products: The company markets a range of shufflers, including single deck, batch and continuous shufflers. Single deck shufflers that deliver randomized hands of cards, such as its i-Deal and ACE shufflers are generally used on proprietary table games, such as its own Three Card Poker and Ultimate Texas Hold Em games. Additionally, the company offers a single deck/double deck batch shuffler, the Deck Mate, for use on live stakes poker tables and single or double deck blackjack games. For multiple deck shoe games, such as Blackjack, Blackjack variants, Baccarat, and Casino War, the company offers the one2six family of continuous shufflers. For casinos that prefer to shuffle shoe games in a batch shuffler, the company offers the MD2 with card recognition. Shuffled batches of cards may then be delivered to its secure card reading i-Shoe and i-Shoe Auto shoes. The companys new single-deck shuffler, the i-Deal, combines enhanced features, such as optical card recognition technology, card re-sorting, a new ergonomic design with flush mount load, and a programmable multi-game function.
Chip Sorting Machines: The company offers chip sorting products that simplify the handling of gaming chips on high volume roulette tables.
Intelligent Table Systems (ITS) and other Utility Products: The company has acquired and is developing technology to enable casinos and other customers to track and analyze play on their table games.
The companys other utility products are Easy Chipper C; Chipmaster; i-Verify; and MD2 Workstation.
PROPRIETARY TABLE GAMES
The Proprietary Table Games segment develops and delivers proprietary titles that improve its casino and other gaming customers table game operations. Products in this segment include its live and electronic proprietary table games, as well as progressive upgrades and proprietary features added to public domain games, such as poker, baccarat, pai gow poker, and blackjack table games. The company has licensed its proprietary table game titles to various other companies, including Delta Rangers, Inc. that offer, where legal, play-for-real Internet gaming.
The company's premium titles include Caribbean Stud; Casino War; Crazy 4 Poker; Four Card Poker; Fortune Three Card Poker; Let It Ride; Let It Ride Bonus; Mississippi Stud; Texas Hold'Em Bonus; Three Card Poker; and Ultimate Texas Hold Em. Its side bets include Bet the Set 21; Dragon Bonus; Fortune Pai Gow Poker; Kings Bounty blackjack; Royal Match 21; and Sharp Shooter. Its add-ons include Bad beat bonus bets and three card poker bonus bets. It also offers progressive bonus bets.
ELECTRONIC TABLE SYSTEMS
The Electronic Table Systems (ETS) segment develops and delivers various products involving table game content using e-Table game platforms. Its primary ETS products are the Table Master, Vegas Star, Rapid Table Games, and the newly developed i-Table platforms. The companys Table Master and its Vegas Star pr
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SHUFFLE MASTER INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SHUFFLE MASTER INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SHUFFLE MASTER INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SHUFFLE MASTER INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SHUFFLE MASTER INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Shuffle Master Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Shuffle Master Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Shuffle Master Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Shuffle Master Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Restaurants and Leisure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Shuffle Master Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. SHUFFLE MASTER INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SHUFFLE MASTER INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SHUFFLE MASTER INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SHUFFLE MASTER INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SHUFFLE MASTER INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SHUFFLE MASTER INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Shuffle Master Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Shuffle Master Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Shuffle Master Inc. Major Shareholders
Shuffle Master Inc. History
Shuffle Master Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Shuffle Master Inc. Offices and Representations
Shuffle Master Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Shuffle Master Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Shuffle Master Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Shuffle Master Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Restaurants and Leisure Industry Statistics
Shuffle Master Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Shuffle Master Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Shuffle Master Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Shuffle Master Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Shuffle Master Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Shuffle Master Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Shuffle Master Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Shuffle Master Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?