- The report contains detailed information about Scientific Games Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Scientific Games Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Scientific Games Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Scientific Games Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Scientific Games Corporation business.
About Scientific Games Corporation
Scientific Games Corporation is a supplier of products and services to lotteries. The company provides gaming technology and content to other gaming operators worldwide.
The company has operations in three segments: Printed Products Group; Lottery Systems Group; and Diversified Gaming Group.
Printed Products Group
The company is a provider of instant lottery tickets in the world. It supplies instant tickets to 43 U.S. jurisdictions that sell instant lottery tickets, and the company sells instant tickets and/or related services to lotteries in approximately 50 other countries. The company operates six printing facilities across five continents and has the capacity to print approximately 50 billion instant ticket units annually.
The companys instant ticket and related services businesses include ticket design and manufacturing, as well as value-added services, including game design, sales and marketing support, specialty games and promotions, inventory management, and warehousing and fulfillment services. Through licensed properties business, the company provides lotteries with access to entertainment brands, including Deal or No Deal, Major League Baseball, National Basketball Association, Harley-Davidson, Wheel-of-Fortune, Monopoly, and World Poker Tour. It also provides lotteries with partnerships, or cooperative service programs, to help them manage and support their operations.
The company also manufactures paper-based prepaid phone cards, which utilize the process employed by the company in the production of instant lottery tickets. Prepaid phone cards offer consumers in approximately 50 countries worldwide a way to purchase cellular airtime, without requiring wireless service providers to extend credit or consumers to commit to contracts.
The company has a 20% equity ownership interest in Consorzio Lotterie Nazionali (CLN), a consortium consisting principally of the company, Lottomatica Group S.p.A (Lottomatica) and Arianna 2001, a company owned by the Federation of Italian Tobacconists. The consortium holds a concession from the Italian Monopoli di Stato to be the operator of the Italian Gratta e Vinci instant ticket lottery. It also participates in the profits or losses of CLN as a 20% equity owner, and assist Lottomatica in the lottery operations.
The company has a 49% equity ownership interest in a joint venture that supplies instant tickets to the China Sports Lottery (the CSL).
Lottery Systems Group
Lottery Systems Group is a provider of customized computer software, software support, equipment and data communication services to government sponsored and privately operated lotteries in the U.S. and internationally. The company has contracts to operate online lottery systems with 13 U.S. jurisdictions that operate online lotteries. Its Lottery Systems Group offering includes the provision of transaction processing software for the accounting and validation of both instant and online lottery games, point-of-sale terminals, central site computers, communications technology, and ongoing support and maintenance for these products. Central computer systems, terminals and associated software are provided in the U.S. through facilities management contracts, under which the company deploys and operates the system on behalf of the lottery, and internationally through outright sales, which often include a service and maintenance component.
In addition, the company has a 50% equity ownership interest in Guard Libang, a provider of systems and services to a majority of the China Welfare Lottery jurisdictions.
Diversified Gaming Group
Diversified Gaming Group provides services and systems to private and public operators in the wide area gaming and pari-mutuel wagering industries, including server-based gaming machines, video lottery terminals (VLTs) and sports betting systems and services.
The Diversified Gaming Group includes The Global Draw Limited and certain related companies (Global Draw), a supplier of gaming machines, central monitoring systems and game content to licensed bookmakers, primarily in betting shops in the U.K. and outside the U.K. with deployments in Aus
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SCIENTIFIC GAMES CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SCIENTIFIC GAMES CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SCIENTIFIC GAMES CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SCIENTIFIC GAMES CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SCIENTIFIC GAMES CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Scientific Games Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Scientific Games Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Scientific Games Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Scientific Games Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Restaurants and Leisure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Scientific Games Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. SCIENTIFIC GAMES CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SCIENTIFIC GAMES CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SCIENTIFIC GAMES CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SCIENTIFIC GAMES CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SCIENTIFIC GAMES CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SCIENTIFIC GAMES CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Scientific Games Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Scientific Games Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Scientific Games Corporation Major Shareholders
Scientific Games Corporation History
Scientific Games Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Scientific Games Corporation Offices and Representations
Scientific Games Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Scientific Games Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Scientific Games Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
Scientific Games Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Restaurants and Leisure Industry Statistics
Scientific Games Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Scientific Games Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Scientific Games Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Scientific Games Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
Scientific Games Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
Scientific Games Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Scientific Games Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Scientific Games Corporation Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?