- The report contains detailed information about Million Dollar Saloon Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Million Dollar Saloon Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Million Dollar Saloon Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Million Dollar Saloon Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Million Dollar Saloon Inc. business.
About Million Dollar Saloon Inc.
Million Dollar Saloon, Inc., through its wholly owned subsidiaries, owns and operates an adult cabaret in Dallas, Texas. The company provides entertainment lounge and restaurant facility under the Million Dollar Saloon trade name. It also owns commercial properties located in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex.
The companys wholly owned operating subsidiaries include Furrh, Inc.; Tempo Tamers, Inc.; Don, Inc.; and Corporation Lex.
Furrh, Inc. provides management services to Tempo Tamers, Inc. (Tempo), its wholly owned subsidiary. Tempo operates company's adult entertainment lounge and restaurant facility, located in Dallas, Texas under the name Million Dollar Saloon. Don, Inc. owns and manages commercial rental property located in Tarrant County, Texas. Corporation Lex owns commercial rental property located in Dallas County, Texas. The company operates in Dallas, Texas and conducts its business in two areas, owning and operating an adult cabaret, and owning and managing commercial real estate.
The company, through Tempo, owns and operates an adult cabaret under the name The Million Dollar Saloon, which is its primary business operation. The Million Dollar Saloon offers restaurant and bar service for businessmen and out-of-town convention clientele.
Female Entertainment: The companys Million Dollar Saloon entertains its customers with female dance performers. The performers dance on the main stage or on small stages throughout the club.
Food and Drink: The company's restaurant operation is a full service operation with a full-scale lunch and dinner menu service offering hot and cold appetizers, salads, seafood, steak, and other entrees. It also offers various premier wines to compliment a customer's lunch or dinner selection.
The club offers a gourmet menu, two cigar humidors, champagne, and fine wine list. The company entertains its customers with sound systems in the club. The Million Dollar Saloon also provides a light show.
VIP Area: The company maintains a VIP mezzanine, including the entire upstairs public area of the Million Dollar Saloon facility. The VIP area provides luxury in its decor and various personalized services. The VIP area consists of approximately 1,800 square feet for food and entertainment purposes and has a maximum occupancy of 100 persons. Catering to the upscale VIP customer, this area includes The Champagne Room. The downstairs club and dining area consists of approximately 4,500 square feet for entertainment purposes and can accommodate a maximum of 250 persons. The lower level also offers The Blue Room, a private entertainment space for bachelor and other group activities.
Commercial Real Estate
The company owns a total of three properties in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. One facility is Company operated, the Million Dollar Saloon, located in Dallas, Texas. The second property is owned by Don, Inc. and is located in Fort Worth, Texas. The third property consists of 6.6 acres of undeveloped real estate located in Dallas, Texas.
The companys Million Dollar Saloon is located in North Dallas. It consists of a 9,750 square foot building located on an approximate 25,500 square foot tract of land fronting a major traffic artery.
Million Dollar Saloon, Inc. was founded in 1987.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MILLION DOLLAR SALOON INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MILLION DOLLAR SALOON INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MILLION DOLLAR SALOON INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MILLION DOLLAR SALOON INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MILLION DOLLAR SALOON INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Million Dollar Saloon Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Million Dollar Saloon Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Million Dollar Saloon Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Million Dollar Saloon Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Restaurants and Leisure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Million Dollar Saloon Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. MILLION DOLLAR SALOON INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MILLION DOLLAR SALOON INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MILLION DOLLAR SALOON INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MILLION DOLLAR SALOON INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MILLION DOLLAR SALOON INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MILLION DOLLAR SALOON INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Million Dollar Saloon Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Million Dollar Saloon Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Million Dollar Saloon Inc. Major Shareholders
Million Dollar Saloon Inc. History
Million Dollar Saloon Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Million Dollar Saloon Inc. Offices and Representations
Million Dollar Saloon Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Million Dollar Saloon Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Million Dollar Saloon Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Million Dollar Saloon Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Restaurants and Leisure Industry Statistics
Million Dollar Saloon Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Million Dollar Saloon Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Million Dollar Saloon Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Million Dollar Saloon Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Million Dollar Saloon Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Million Dollar Saloon Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Million Dollar Saloon Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Million Dollar Saloon Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?