- The report contains detailed information about Pinnacle Entertainment Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Pinnacle Entertainment Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Pinnacle Entertainment Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Pinnacle Entertainment Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Pinnacle Entertainment Inc. business.
About Pinnacle Entertainment Inc.
Pinnacle Entertainment, Inc. develops, owns, and operates casinos, and related hospitality and entertainment facilities in the United States and internationally.
The companys major property is LAuberge du Lac in Lake Charles, Louisiana, which offers the closest full-scale casino-hotel facilities to Houston, Austin, and San Antonio metropolitan areas.
LAuberge du Lac offers 1,601 slot machines, 63 table games, and 995 guestrooms and suites. The facility also offers restaurants, approximately 26,000 square feet of meeting space, retail shops, a championship golf course designed by Tom Fazio, a full-service spa, and other amenities.
Lumière Place is located in downtown St. Louis, Missouri. The Lumière Place complex includes the Lumière Place Casino with 2,041 slot machines and 69 table games, the 200-guestroom luxury Four Seasons Hotel St. Louis, the 294 all-suites HoteLumière, seven restaurants, banquet facilities, retail shops and approximately 22,000 square feet of convention/meeting space, including a 7,300-square-foot ballroom. The company owns all of the facilities at Lumière Place and has a long-term agreement with Four Seasons Hotels Limited to manage its Four Seasons Hotel St. Louis.
The companys Boomtown New Orleans property is a casino in the West Bank area, across the Mississippi River from downtown New Orleans. It features a dockside riverboat casino with 1,523 slot machines and 39 table games, three restaurants, a delicatessen, a 350-seat nightclub, 4,600 square feet of meeting space, an arcade, and approximately 1,700 parking spaces.
The companys southern Indiana property, Belterra Casino Resort is located along the Ohio River near Vevay, Indiana. Belterra features a dockside riverboat casino with 1,562 slot machines and 55 table games and a 608-guestroom hotel, six restaurants, 33,000 square feet of meeting and conference space, a 1,553-seat entertainment showroom, retail shops, a swimming pool, a championship golf course designed by Tom Fazio, and a full-service spa. The resort provides approximately 2,000 parking spaces, most of which are in a multi-level parking structure.
The companys Boomtown Bossier City property in Bossier City, Louisiana, features a regional hotel adjoining a dockside riverboat casino. The property includes 1,062 slot machines and 32 table games, 187 guestrooms, four restaurants, and approximately 1,860 parking spaces.
Boomtown Reno is a land-based casino-hotel located approximately nine miles west of downtown Reno, Nevada, near the California border along Interstate 80. This interstate is the primary east-west interstate highway serving northern California. The property offers 681 slot machines and 13 table games, 318 guestrooms, 172 of which the company refurbished during 2008, two restaurants, a 30,000-square-foot amusement center, and approximately 1,300 parking spaces. In addition to the main casino-hotel, the property has a gas station, a mini-mart, and a 197-space recreational vehicle park.
Casino Magic Argentina consists of a significant casino-hotel facility in the city of Neuquén, Argentina and smaller casinos elsewhere in the Patagonia region of Argentina. The principal Casino Magic Argentina property in the city of Neuquén offers a casino with 794 slot machines and 44 table games, a 32-guestroom hotel, a restaurant, bars, and an entertainment venue on approximately 20 acres of land.
The President Casino is a riverboat operation offering 644 slot machines and four table games and is moored near the Lumière Place complex.
The company owns approximately 19 contiguous acres at the Atlantic City, New Jersey.
Pinnacle Entertainment, Inc. was founded in 1935. The company was formerly known as Hollywood Park, Inc. and changed its name to Pinnacle Entertainment, Inc. in 2000.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PINNACLE ENTERTAINMENT INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PINNACLE ENTERTAINMENT INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PINNACLE ENTERTAINMENT INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PINNACLE ENTERTAINMENT INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PINNACLE ENTERTAINMENT INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Pinnacle Entertainment Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Pinnacle Entertainment Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Pinnacle Entertainment Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Pinnacle Entertainment Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Restaurants and Leisure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Pinnacle Entertainment Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. PINNACLE ENTERTAINMENT INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PINNACLE ENTERTAINMENT INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PINNACLE ENTERTAINMENT INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PINNACLE ENTERTAINMENT INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PINNACLE ENTERTAINMENT INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PINNACLE ENTERTAINMENT INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Pinnacle Entertainment Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Pinnacle Entertainment Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Pinnacle Entertainment Inc. Major Shareholders
Pinnacle Entertainment Inc. History
Pinnacle Entertainment Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Pinnacle Entertainment Inc. Offices and Representations
Pinnacle Entertainment Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Pinnacle Entertainment Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Pinnacle Entertainment Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Pinnacle Entertainment Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Restaurants and Leisure Industry Statistics
Pinnacle Entertainment Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Pinnacle Entertainment Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Pinnacle Entertainment Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Pinnacle Entertainment Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Pinnacle Entertainment Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Pinnacle Entertainment Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Pinnacle Entertainment Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Pinnacle Entertainment Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?