- The report contains detailed information about uWink Inc. Del that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for uWink Inc. Del. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The uWink Inc. Del financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes uWink Inc. Del competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of uWink Inc. Del business.
About uWink Inc. Del
uWink, Inc. operates as an entertainment and hospitality software company. The company also develops and operates an interactive restaurant concept named uWink that incorporates and showcases its entertainment and hospitality software.
The company has developed a touch-based interactive digital content operating system and real-time, multi-player game platform, as well as its uWink Game Library and its proprietary tabletop touch screen terminal. In addition, the company has licensed its SNAP! and Bear Shop intellectual property to third party manufacturers.
Hospitality ordering: The company offers a customer-facing, touch-based user interface that allows guests to self-order all of their food and drink via touch screen terminals at each table. It has integrated its ordering system with a commercial point-of-sale system, providing transaction billing, processing, and accounting.
Self check in/checkout: The company's software allows restaurant customers to self-check in at the table using a credit card or pre-paid debit card and to self-pay and checkout by swiping a card at the table.
uWink Game Library: The company features a library of approximately 70 single and multi-player short-form, casual and social video games, including Trivia Live, Truth or Dare, uWink Scene Investigation (its riff on the popular CSI television series), Xingo (a mashup of bowling and bingo) and Picture Perfect, a find the differences game.
Multi-player game platform: This platform allows patrons throughout the restaurant to play digital games against one another in real time, including real-time scoring, either head-to-head individually or in teams. The game scoring and results are projected on the walls of the restaurant in real time.
Micro-transaction game play monetization software: This software allows for game credit purchasing, tracking and redemption, facilitating game/media purchases.
Media display system: The company's system features large wall projections which exhibit revolving dynamic imagery that allows the restaurant to change its look and feel at a moments notice. The projection system is also used for restaurant-wide group gaming and for the display of customized special event digital media, including for corporate presentations and meetings, as well as birthday parties.
uWink Restaurant Concept
The company involves in the sale of food, drink and merchandise in its restaurants; the franchising of its restaurant concept; and technology licensing. Its menu features a selection of appetizers, entrees, pizzas, burgers, salads, pastas and desserts.
The company's competitors include California Pizza Kitchen; BJs Restaurant and Brewhouse; and Dave & Busters.
uWink, Inc. was founded in 1999.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. UWINK INC. DEL COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. UWINK INC. DEL BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. UWINK INC. DEL SWOT ANALYSIS
4. UWINK INC. DEL FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. UWINK INC. DEL COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. uWink Inc. Del Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of uWink Inc. Del and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of uWink Inc. Del and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. uWink Inc. Del Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Restaurants and Leisure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. uWink Inc. Del Industry Position Analysis
6. UWINK INC. DEL NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. UWINK INC. DEL EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. UWINK INC. DEL ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. UWINK INC. DEL IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. UWINK INC. DEL PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. UWINK INC. DEL VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
uWink Inc. Del Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
uWink Inc. Del Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
uWink Inc. Del Major Shareholders
uWink Inc. Del History
uWink Inc. Del Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
uWink Inc. Del Offices and Representations
uWink Inc. Del SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
uWink Inc. Del Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
uWink Inc. Del Capital Market Snapshot
uWink Inc. Del Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Restaurants and Leisure Industry Statistics
uWink Inc. Del Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
uWink Inc. Del Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
uWink Inc. Del Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
uWink Inc. Del 1-year Stock Charts
uWink Inc. Del 5-year Stock Charts
uWink Inc. Del vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
uWink Inc. Del vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
uWink Inc. Del Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?