- The report contains detailed information about Healthy Fast Food, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Healthy Fast Food, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Healthy Fast Food, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Healthy Fast Food, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Healthy Fast Food, Inc. business.
About Healthy Fast Food, Inc.
Healthy Fast Food, Inc. offers an alternative for meals and snacks to consumers. The company owns worldwide rights to the U-Swirl Frozen Yogurt concept.
The company is launching a national chain of self-serve frozen yogurt cafes called U-Swirl Frozen Yogurt and is franchising this concept. It intends to build and operate cafes to be owned and operated by it and to franchise to others the right to own and operate U-Swirl cafes.
As of December 31, 2009, the company owned and operated six U-Swirl Frozen Yogurt cafes in the Las Vegas metropolitan area, and had two franchised locations in operation in Reno and Henderson, Nevada. U-Swirl allows guests a choice in frozen yogurt by providing approximately 20 non-fat flavors, including tart, traditional and no sugar-added options and approximately 60 toppings, including seasonal fresh fruit, sauces, candy, and granola. Its locations are furnished with couches and tables and patio seating and provide free Wi-Fi access.
In 2009, the company discontinued the operations of the Fresh and Fast Concept.
The company competes with TCBY, Pinkberry, Golden Spoon, Red Mango, and Yogurtland.
Healthy Fast Food, Inc. was founded in 2005.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. HEALTHY FAST FOOD, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. HEALTHY FAST FOOD, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. HEALTHY FAST FOOD, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. HEALTHY FAST FOOD, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. HEALTHY FAST FOOD, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Healthy Fast Food, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Healthy Fast Food, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Healthy Fast Food, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Healthy Fast Food, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Restaurants and Leisure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Healthy Fast Food, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. HEALTHY FAST FOOD, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. HEALTHY FAST FOOD, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. HEALTHY FAST FOOD, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. HEALTHY FAST FOOD, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. HEALTHY FAST FOOD, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. HEALTHY FAST FOOD, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Healthy Fast Food, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Healthy Fast Food, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Healthy Fast Food, Inc. Major Shareholders
Healthy Fast Food, Inc. History
Healthy Fast Food, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Healthy Fast Food, Inc. Offices and Representations
Healthy Fast Food, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Healthy Fast Food, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Healthy Fast Food, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Healthy Fast Food, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Restaurants and Leisure Industry Statistics
Healthy Fast Food, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Healthy Fast Food, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Healthy Fast Food, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Healthy Fast Food, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Healthy Fast Food, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Healthy Fast Food, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Healthy Fast Food, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Healthy Fast Food, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?