- The report contains detailed information about Execute Sports Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Execute Sports Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Execute Sports Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Execute Sports Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Execute Sports Inc. business.
About Execute Sports Inc.
Execute Sports Inc. engages in the design, manufacture, and distribution of water sports products for the power sports and action sports markets in the United States and internationally. The company's water sports products include the U.S. Coast Guard Approved Vests, wetsuits, rash guards, accessories, and wake skates. The company's products are marketed under the Execute brand name, as well as various other OEM brand names. The company markets its Execute branded product line through a network of independent dealers located throughout the United States and through distributors throughout the world.
In August 2007, the company purchased the business of designing, manufacturing, and marketing jet powered Sugar Sands boats under Sugar Sand brand from IMAR Group, Inc. (IMAR), a wholly owned subsidiary of Challenger Powerboats, Inc. (Challenger). Also, in connection with the transaction, the company and IMAR entered into an Agreement for Exclusive Right of Supply, pursuant to which IMAR would manufacture and be the supplier of the Sugar Sand line of jet boats to the company. In addition, the company entered into exclusive sales and marketing agreement with Challenger pursuant to which Challenger would provide sales and marketing services related to the Sugar Sand boats for the company.
The line of Execute branded products are available at sporting goods stores, marine dealers and independently owned pro shops. The company's line is also available on line at sporting goods outlets. The company focuses to launch the Execute branded line in the wakeboard, wake skate, water ski, and PWC markets. The company's products are sold through a network of independent dealers located throughout the United States, and through distributors representing dealers in Asia, Europe, South America, Australia and other international markets. It also engages in the design and manufacture of private label products, such as wetsuits and life vests.
The company markets its products, under the name of Execute and Rapids. The Execute brand is specific to the wake and ski market and the Rapids brand is specific to paddle sports. Through its direct efforts, as well as through independent sales representatives, the company has provides distribution to approximately 200 retail stores in the United States, including Big 5, Joes Outdoor, Boaters World, Marine Max, Bass Pro, and a major on-line retailers, including Amazon.com, The Sports Authority.com, and Dicks Sporting Goods.com.
Sugar Sand Business
The company engages in the design, manufacture, and marketing of jet powered Sugar Sands boats under Sugar Sand brand. Sugar Sand boats range in length from 16 to 23 feet. Through the companys Exclusive Sales and Marketing Agreement with Powerboats, Inc., the company markets Sugar Sand through a dealer network which consists of approximately 100 dealers in throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico, Europe, Australia, the Middle East, and Japan.
The company s competitors for wetsuits include Jet Pilot, Body Glove, ONeill, Rip Curl, and Quiksilver. Its primary competitors for Sugar Sand boats include Yamaha Marine Group, and Sea Doo, a Bombardier Company.
The company was founded in 2002 under the name of Padova International USA, Inc. It changed its name to Execute Sports, Inc. in 2005.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. EXECUTE SPORTS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. EXECUTE SPORTS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. EXECUTE SPORTS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. EXECUTE SPORTS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. EXECUTE SPORTS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Execute Sports Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Execute Sports Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Execute Sports Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Execute Sports Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Restaurants and Leisure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Execute Sports Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. EXECUTE SPORTS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. EXECUTE SPORTS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. EXECUTE SPORTS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. EXECUTE SPORTS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. EXECUTE SPORTS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. EXECUTE SPORTS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Execute Sports Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Execute Sports Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Execute Sports Inc. Major Shareholders
Execute Sports Inc. History
Execute Sports Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Execute Sports Inc. Offices and Representations
Execute Sports Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Execute Sports Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Execute Sports Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Execute Sports Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Restaurants and Leisure Industry Statistics
Execute Sports Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Execute Sports Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Execute Sports Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Execute Sports Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Execute Sports Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Execute Sports Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Execute Sports Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Execute Sports Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?