- The report contains detailed information about Woodroast Systems, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Woodroast Systems, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Woodroast Systems, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Woodroast Systems, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Woodroast Systems, Inc. business.
About Woodroast Systems, Inc.
Woodroast Systems Inc (the Company) was incorporated in 1987 as a Minnesota corporation. The Company is a hospitality development company. The Company owns and operates two free-standing full service restaurants (one with an attached tavern) and, as of January 22, 1998, two taverns built on the theme of the turn-of-the-century London divans.
The Shelly's Woodroast restaurants are located in St Louis Park, Minnesota, a suburb of Minneapolis (the St. Louis Park Restaurant), and Rockville, Maryland, a suburb of Washington, D.C (the Rockville Restaurant) (together with the St Louis Park Restaurant, the Restaurants). The Company has been operating the St Louis Park Restaurant since 1989 and the Rockville Restaurant since November 1995.
The original Shelly's Back Room® prototype tavern is attached to the Rockville Restaurant, and as such, is considered part of the restaurant unit. In June of 1997, the first single concept of Shelly's Back Room (the Back Room)(together with the Restaurants, the Units), The American Tavern, opened in Washington, D.C (the DC Back Room). Recently, on January 22, 1998, the second stand-alone Back Room was opened in the Gold Coast Area of Chicago, Illinois (the Chicago Back Room), adjacent to the Magnificent Mile and Oak Street shopping areas. Shelly's Back Room offers comfortable club seating, private cigar humidor lockers, hand-crafted micro-brewery beers, single malt scotches, small-batch bourbons and other select premium spirits. The food menu includes premium-quality, freshly made specialty sandwiches, homemade soups, salads, appetizers and dinner entrees, including hand-cut steaks and salmon.
The Shelly's Woodroast Concept
The meat, fish and fowl, which are the centerpiece of the menu, are simple and moderately priced. Featured dinner items include roast duck and game hen, turkey drumsticks, salmon, trout and walleye, beef brisket, spare ribs and roast pork. Several side dishes are included with the entrees, such as herb roasted potatoes, marinated vegetable salad and homemade popovers.
The Shelly's Back Room Concept
Nestled in a private corner adjoining the Rockville Restaurant is the original Shelly's Back Room. This initiating prototype represents a significant evolution in the development of "cigar bars" and "cigar rooms," reflecting the expertise of its creator. This special room was designed as a retreat for cigar smokers who may want to follow a lunch or dinner in the restaurant with cigars from their personal humidors. The Back Room offers casual comfortable seating, a full-service bar, food service and a state-of-the-art air purification system.
The menu is fresh, simple and hearty. An array of appetizers ranges from Campfire Chicken Wings to smoked Pacific Coast oysters. Featured dinner items include hand-cut New York strip steaks, grilled Atlantic salmon, roasted chicken, sandwiches and salads.
In addition to cigars, the Back Rooms will offer a selection of premium logo merchandise including ashtrays, lighters, selected clothing items, pocket knives, cutters and glassware.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. WOODROAST SYSTEMS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. WOODROAST SYSTEMS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. WOODROAST SYSTEMS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. WOODROAST SYSTEMS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. WOODROAST SYSTEMS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Woodroast Systems, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Woodroast Systems, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Woodroast Systems, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Woodroast Systems, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Restaurants and Leisure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Woodroast Systems, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. WOODROAST SYSTEMS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. WOODROAST SYSTEMS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. WOODROAST SYSTEMS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. WOODROAST SYSTEMS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. WOODROAST SYSTEMS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. WOODROAST SYSTEMS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Woodroast Systems, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Woodroast Systems, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Woodroast Systems, Inc. Major Shareholders
Woodroast Systems, Inc. History
Woodroast Systems, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Woodroast Systems, Inc. Offices and Representations
Woodroast Systems, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Woodroast Systems, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Woodroast Systems, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Woodroast Systems, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Restaurants and Leisure Industry Statistics
Woodroast Systems, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Woodroast Systems, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Woodroast Systems, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Woodroast Systems, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Woodroast Systems, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Woodroast Systems, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Woodroast Systems, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Woodroast Systems, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?