- The report contains detailed information about Flanigan's Enterprises Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Flanigan's Enterprises Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Flanigan's Enterprises Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Flanigan's Enterprises Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Flanigan's Enterprises Inc. business.
About Flanigan's Enterprises Inc.
Flanigans Enterprises, Inc. operates a chain of full-service restaurants and package liquor stores in the United States. As of October 3, 2009, the company operated 23 units, including restaurants, package liquor stores, and combination restaurants/package liquor stores. In addition, it also owns one adult entertainment club, and franchises six units, including two restaurants and four combination restaurants/package liquor stores.
The company operates through two segments, including the Restaurant Segment and the Package Liquor Store Segment.
The Restaurant segment includes operation of various restaurant chains.
Company Owned Restaurants: The company owns and operates seven restaurants under its service mark Flanigans Seafood Bar and Grill, four of which are jointly operated with package liquor stores.
Franchised Restaurants: The company franchises six restaurants, which operate under its service mark Flanigans Seafood Bar and Grill, in which two operate as restaurants and four operate jointly with a franchisee operated Big Daddys Liquors package liquor store.
Package Liquor Store Operations
The Package Liquor Stores segment provides various brand name and private label liquors, beer, and wines.
Company Owned Package Liquor Stores: The company owns and operates nine package liquor stores in the south Florida area under the name Big Daddys Liquors, four of which are jointly operated with restaurants it owns.
Franchised Package Liquor Stores: The company franchises four package liquor stores in the south Florida area, all of which are operated under the name Big Daddys Liquors and are jointly operated with its franchisees restaurant operations.
Restaurants Owned by Affiliated Limited Partnerships
The company owns interest in ten limited partnerships, which own and operate Flanigans Seafood Bar and Grill restaurants, including Pinecrest, Florida; Fort Lauderdale, Florida; Surfside, Florida; Kendall, Florida; West Miami, Florida; Weston, Florida; Stuart, Florida; Wellington, Florida; Davie, Florida; and Pembroke Pines, Florida.
Management Agreement for The Whales Rib Restaurant
The company manages The Whales Rib, a casual dining restaurant located in Deerfield Beach, Florida, pursuant to a management agreement.
Adult Entertainment Club
The company owns an adult entertainment nightclub located in Atlanta, Georgia, which operates under the name Mardi Gras.
Flanigans Enterprises, Inc. was founded in 1959.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. FLANIGAN'S ENTERPRISES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. FLANIGAN'S ENTERPRISES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. FLANIGAN'S ENTERPRISES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. FLANIGAN'S ENTERPRISES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. FLANIGAN'S ENTERPRISES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Flanigan's Enterprises Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Flanigan's Enterprises Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Flanigan's Enterprises Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Flanigan's Enterprises Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Restaurants and Leisure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Flanigan's Enterprises Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. FLANIGAN'S ENTERPRISES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. FLANIGAN'S ENTERPRISES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. FLANIGAN'S ENTERPRISES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. FLANIGAN'S ENTERPRISES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. FLANIGAN'S ENTERPRISES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. FLANIGAN'S ENTERPRISES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Flanigan's Enterprises Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Flanigan's Enterprises Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Flanigan's Enterprises Inc. Major Shareholders
Flanigan's Enterprises Inc. History
Flanigan's Enterprises Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Flanigan's Enterprises Inc. Offices and Representations
Flanigan's Enterprises Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Flanigan's Enterprises Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Flanigan's Enterprises Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Flanigan's Enterprises Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Restaurants and Leisure Industry Statistics
Flanigan's Enterprises Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Flanigan's Enterprises Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Flanigan's Enterprises Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Flanigan's Enterprises Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Flanigan's Enterprises Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Flanigan's Enterprises Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Flanigan's Enterprises Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Flanigan's Enterprises Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?