- The report contains detailed information about China Crescent Enterprises, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for China Crescent Enterprises, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The China Crescent Enterprises, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes China Crescent Enterprises, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of China Crescent Enterprises, Inc. business.
About China Crescent Enterprises, Inc.
China Crescent Enterprises, Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides information technology products and services, and systems integration services in the Peoples Republic of China.
Clipper Technology, Ltd. (CLPTEC): CLPTECs corporate charter in China allows the company to provide consulting, development, implementation, and maintenance of technology systems, which include both software and hardware peripherals for computing, communication, and data exchanges related to general business applications as well as the specialty fields of medical, security, military, and homeland defense applications. CLPTEC may also engage in the prototype development of security systems as well as OEM sourcing for production of hardware related to the business activities.
Clipper Huali Co., Ltd. (Clipper Huali): Clipper Huali is a majority-owned subsidiary of CLPTEC and was initially owned 51% by CLPTEC and 49% by Huali. Clipper Huali is a value-added reseller of IT products, including notebook and desktop computers, printers, servers and networking equipment from various global brand partners, including Dell, HP, IBM, Cisco, Sony, Epson, Canon, and Sanyo. The company is also an authorized reseller of operating systems, database, middleware and application software from Microsoft, Red Hat, Oracle, Sybase, IBM, BEA, Veritas and others. In2 009, the company announced that CLPTEC acquired an additional 25% interest in Clipper Huali.
Gaozhi Science and Technology Development, Ltd. (Gaozhi): CLPTEC has formed a strategic partnership with Gaozhi to develop and distribute high technology products and services. Gaozhi operates within various high technology market spaces, including the manufacture of mobile communication vehicles, low energy intelligent lighting products, satellite data communications, telecommunications software, and IP television. The company has partnered with Gaozhi to develop foreign sales of Gaozhis products and services.
Dalian Aoyuan Electronic Technology Services Co., Ltd. (DAETS): Aoyuan operates in various business segments, including computer software and hardware sales, system integration, IT consulting services, IT product promotion and IT retail sales.
Shenzhen Newbao Technology Co. Ltd. (Newbao): Newbao is a wholly owned subsidiary that was acquired by CLPTEC in 2009 from China Radio Technology Co., Ltd., an Original Design Manufacturer located in Shenzhen, China, that designs and manufactures a range of wireless products specified by customers throughout Asia. The companys primary product focus involves wireless communication terminals (GSM, GSM/GPRS modules, GPS modules, GPS trackers, and Personal Navigation Devices). The company provides customers with industrial design (ID), mechanical design (MD), hardware design (HW), software design (SW), manufacturing, test and evaluation (T&E), and quality assurance (QA) services covering a range of wireless communication solutions for intelligent terminals.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CHINA CRESCENT ENTERPRISES, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CHINA CRESCENT ENTERPRISES, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CHINA CRESCENT ENTERPRISES, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CHINA CRESCENT ENTERPRISES, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CHINA CRESCENT ENTERPRISES, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. China Crescent Enterprises, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of China Crescent Enterprises, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of China Crescent Enterprises, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. China Crescent Enterprises, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. China Crescent Enterprises, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CHINA CRESCENT ENTERPRISES, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CHINA CRESCENT ENTERPRISES, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CHINA CRESCENT ENTERPRISES, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CHINA CRESCENT ENTERPRISES, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CHINA CRESCENT ENTERPRISES, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CHINA CRESCENT ENTERPRISES, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
China Crescent Enterprises, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
China Crescent Enterprises, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
China Crescent Enterprises, Inc. Major Shareholders
China Crescent Enterprises, Inc. History
China Crescent Enterprises, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
China Crescent Enterprises, Inc. Offices and Representations
China Crescent Enterprises, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
China Crescent Enterprises, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
China Crescent Enterprises, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
China Crescent Enterprises, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
China Crescent Enterprises, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
China Crescent Enterprises, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
China Crescent Enterprises, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
China Crescent Enterprises, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
China Crescent Enterprises, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
China Crescent Enterprises, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
China Crescent Enterprises, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
China Crescent Enterprises, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?