- The report contains detailed information about Feel Golf Company, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Feel Golf Company, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Feel Golf Company, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Feel Golf Company, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Feel Golf Company, Inc. business.
About Feel Golf Company, Inc.
Feel Golf Company, Inc. designs, manufactures, markets, and sells golf club (equipment) and golf club grip (accessory) products.
The company produces various golf clubs, including drivers, irons and wedges with varying degrees of loft (angle of attack to the horizontal plane) in various color finishes, including satin, gun metal and designer (colors of red, black, bronze, blue, green & yellow). Wedges are golf clubs used primarily for approach shots generally from 150 yards and closer. Its wedges carry different degrees of loft designed to be used for varying distances and different lies (deep rough, sand, and tight lies). The company offers two reverse taper golf grips, including the full release performance golf grip; and the pro release performance golf grip.
The company offers a reverse-taper golf grip named the full release performance grip. It offers two reverse taper golf grips, including the full release performance golf grip; and the pro release performance golf grip. It offers various different styles and colors for these golf grips.
In February 2010, the company launched a wedge design called, the Lee Miller Signature. The Signature series is available in a QPQ (Melonite Black) finish, as well as a Matte Chrome Satin finish.
Customers and Markets
The company sells its golf clubs and grips to the U.S. and international distributors, wholesalers, and retailers, including retail sales on its Web site. It has established international distribution channels through 30 countries covering the United Kingdom, majority of Europe, Canada, Australia, Asian Pacific Rim countries, parts of Western Asia and South Africa. The company has built relationships with golf retail chains in the U.S., including Golfsmith, Golf Galaxy, Edwin Watts, Golfworks, Pro Golf, and PGA Superstores.
The companys competitors include Callaway; Cleveland Golf; Nike; Ping; Taylor Made; Titleist; Avon Grips; Golf Pride Grips, a subsidiary of Eaton Corporation; Lamkin Corporation; and Winn Grips.
Feel Golf Company, Inc. was founded in 2000.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. FEEL GOLF COMPANY, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. FEEL GOLF COMPANY, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. FEEL GOLF COMPANY, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. FEEL GOLF COMPANY, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. FEEL GOLF COMPANY, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Feel Golf Company, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Feel Golf Company, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Feel Golf Company, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Feel Golf Company, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Restaurants and Leisure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Feel Golf Company, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. FEEL GOLF COMPANY, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. FEEL GOLF COMPANY, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. FEEL GOLF COMPANY, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. FEEL GOLF COMPANY, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. FEEL GOLF COMPANY, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. FEEL GOLF COMPANY, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Feel Golf Company, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Feel Golf Company, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Feel Golf Company, Inc. Major Shareholders
Feel Golf Company, Inc. History
Feel Golf Company, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Feel Golf Company, Inc. Offices and Representations
Feel Golf Company, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Feel Golf Company, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Feel Golf Company, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Feel Golf Company, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Restaurants and Leisure Industry Statistics
Feel Golf Company, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Feel Golf Company, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Feel Golf Company, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Feel Golf Company, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Feel Golf Company, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Feel Golf Company, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Feel Golf Company, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Feel Golf Company, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?