- The report contains detailed information about LeapFrog Enterprises Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for LeapFrog Enterprises Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The LeapFrog Enterprises Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes LeapFrog Enterprises Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of LeapFrog Enterprises Inc. business.
About LeapFrog Enterprises Inc.
LeapFrog Enterprises, Inc. engages in the design, development, and marketing of technology-based learning platforms and related proprietary content for infants through age twelve, both at home and in schools worldwide. The company's product portfolio consists of learning toys, interactive reading systems, educational gaming systems, and software-based book and game content.
The company developed various learning platforms, including the Leapster Learning Game System and Tag and Tag Junior Reading Systems that support a library of software titles. The company created approximately 340 interactive software titles, covering subjects, such as phonics, reading, writing, and math. Its products are available in four languages and are sold internationally through retailers, distributors, directly to consumers via the leapfrog.com Web-store, and directly to schools.
The company operates through two segments: the United States and International.
United States: The United States segment is responsible for the development, design, marketing, and sale of products, primarily through retail channels and through Website in the United States. The company markets and sells its products directly to national and regional mass-market and specialty retailers and other retail stores, distributors, and directly through sales representatives. The company also sells its products through its online store and other Internet-based channels. This segment offers its products to Wal-Mart, Toys R Us and Target.
International: The International segment is responsible for the localization, marketing and sales of the company's products originally developed for the United States, sold primarily in retail channels outside of the United States. The company markets and sells its products to retailers outside the United States primarily through various distribution arrangements. The company has sales offices in Canada, France, Mexico, and the United Kingdom, or U.K. The company also maintains various distribution and marketing arrangements in countries, such as Australia, Japan, Germany, and Korea. This segment offers its products to Toys R Us and Wal-Mart.
Interactive Reading Systems
The companys Tag reading system, introduced worldwide in 2008 and designed for children ages four to eight, is a pen-based reading system. The Tag reading system focuses on fundamental reading skills and offers a library of 40 interactive software-based books featuring licensed characters, such as Dr. Seuss Cat in the Hat, Disney Princess, and Nickelodeons SpongeBob SquarePants, as well as internally-developed characters and content, such as its Learn to Read Series. The Tag reading system is Web-enabled and connects to the Learning Path.
The companys Tag Junior reading system was introduced worldwide in 2009 and is geared toward younger children ages two to four. The Tag Junior library includes 12 titles based on both licensed and internally-developed characters and content, including 1-2-3 Dora and ABC Animal Orchestra.
Educational Gaming Systems
The companys Educational Gaming System products are primarily for children ageing four to eight. These products embed learning skills into action-packed games often featuring licensed content.
The Leapster educational gaming system is a handheld device targeted at four to eight year olds, with a multi-directional control pad and a touch-screen enabled by a built-in stylus. During 2008, the company introduced the Leapster platform, Leapster2. Leapster2 is a Web-connected version of Leapster that is integrated with the Learning Path. The companys library of approximately 40 Leapster software titles, including licensed titles, such as Disney Fairies and Star Wars, as well as its internally developed bestseller Pet Pals, is compatible with both Leapster and Leapster2.
The company expanded its educational gaming line in 2008 with the introduction of the Didj custom gaming system, or Didj. The Didj platform is a Web-connected handheld device that allows for customization of curriculum and game play. Didj has higher resolution graphics than the Leapster platform, and is
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. LEAPFROG ENTERPRISES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. LEAPFROG ENTERPRISES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. LEAPFROG ENTERPRISES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. LEAPFROG ENTERPRISES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. LEAPFROG ENTERPRISES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. LeapFrog Enterprises Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of LeapFrog Enterprises Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of LeapFrog Enterprises Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. LeapFrog Enterprises Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Restaurants and Leisure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. LeapFrog Enterprises Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. LEAPFROG ENTERPRISES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. LEAPFROG ENTERPRISES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. LEAPFROG ENTERPRISES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. LEAPFROG ENTERPRISES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. LEAPFROG ENTERPRISES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. LEAPFROG ENTERPRISES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
LeapFrog Enterprises Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
LeapFrog Enterprises Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
LeapFrog Enterprises Inc. Major Shareholders
LeapFrog Enterprises Inc. History
LeapFrog Enterprises Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
LeapFrog Enterprises Inc. Offices and Representations
LeapFrog Enterprises Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
LeapFrog Enterprises Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
LeapFrog Enterprises Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
LeapFrog Enterprises Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Restaurants and Leisure Industry Statistics
LeapFrog Enterprises Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
LeapFrog Enterprises Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
LeapFrog Enterprises Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
LeapFrog Enterprises Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
LeapFrog Enterprises Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
LeapFrog Enterprises Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
LeapFrog Enterprises Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
LeapFrog Enterprises Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?