- The report contains detailed information about Syneron Medical Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Syneron Medical Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Syneron Medical Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Syneron Medical Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Syneron Medical Ltd. business.
About Syneron Medical Ltd.
Syneron Medical Ltd. engages in the design, development, and marketing of aesthetic medical products based on various technologies including proprietary Electro-Optical Synergy (ELOS) technology.
The companys products, which it sells primarily to physicians and other practitioners, target an array of non-invasive aesthetic medical procedures, including hair removal, wrinkle reduction, rejuvenation of the skins appearance through the treatment of superficial benign vascular and pigmented lesions, acne treatment, treatment of leg veins, treatment for the temporary reduction in the appearance of cellulite and thigh circumference, ablation and resurfacing of the skin and one minimally invasive product, for laser-assisted lipolysis.
The companys family of aesthetic products is mostly based on ELOS technology. Each product platform consists of one or more hand pieces and a console that incorporates the multiple energy sources, software and an interface. Its products can be upgraded by the user to perform additional applications by adding hand pieces and installing a software module in the console.
Aurora: It is used for hair removal, improving the skins appearance, and acne treatment.
Pitanga: It is used for hair removal and acne treatment.
Polaris: It is used for wrinkles reduction, leg veins treatment, and other vascular lesions treatment.
Galaxy: It is used for hair removal, improving the skins appearance, acne treatment, wrinkles reduction, leg veins treatment, and other vascular lesions treatment.
Comet: It is used for hair removal.
VelaSmooth: It is used for appearance of Cellulite, thigh circumference reduction, and body contouring.
eStyle and eLight: These products are used for hair removal, improving the skin appearance, acne treatment, and wrinkles reduction (ST).
eLaser: It is used for wrinkles treatment, leg veins treatment, other vascular lesions treatment, and hair removal.
eMax: It is used for hair removal, improving the skins appearance, acne treatment, wrinkles reduction, leg veins treatment, other vascular lesions treatment, and wrinkles with the ST applicator.
VelaShape and VelaShape II: These products are used for appearance of cellulite and reduction of thigh circumference.
LipoLite: It is used for laser-assisted lipolysis.
eMatrix: It is used for ablation and resurfacing of the skin.
LiteTouch: It is used for dental laser.
elure: It is used for skin whitening.
The companys indirect subsidiary, Candela, researches, develops, manufactures, markets, sells, distributes, and services laser systems used to perform procedures addressing patients' aesthetic medical and cosmetic concerns. Candela offers a range of products based on proprietary technologies focusing on the major aesthetic and cosmetic laser applications.
Dynamic Cooling Device (DCD): It is a device, which cools the top layer of the skin, and leaving the targeted underlying hair follicle, vein or other structure at normal temperature. DCD is available as an option on various Candela laser systems.
GentleMax: It is an integrated aesthetic treatment workstation with multiple wavelength capability. It includes the Nd:YAG 1064 laser and 755 nm laser in 1. It includes touch-screen technology for user-friendly interface. It offers treatment versatility with 36 different applications, including permanent hair reduction, skin tightening and skin rejuvenation and treating leg and facial veins. In addition, this workstation offers a choice of skin cooling optionsfrom chilled air technology to Candela's integrated and patented DCD that utilizes bursts of cryogen before and after the laser pulse to offer patient comfort.
AlexTriVantage: It is a total all-color tattoo and pigmented lesion solution using multi-wavelength technology in conjunction with Candela's laser-pumped-laser hand piece technology. It also includes a new long pulse mode, which offers rejuvenation treatments for various pigmented lesions.
QuadraLASE: It offers a solution to fractional and traditional CO2 skin resurfacing. It features a QuadraSCAN scanning system for patient comf
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SYNERON MEDICAL LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SYNERON MEDICAL LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SYNERON MEDICAL LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SYNERON MEDICAL LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SYNERON MEDICAL LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Syneron Medical Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Syneron Medical Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Syneron Medical Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Syneron Medical Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Syneron Medical Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. SYNERON MEDICAL LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SYNERON MEDICAL LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SYNERON MEDICAL LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. ISRAEL PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SYNERON MEDICAL LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SYNERON MEDICAL LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SYNERON MEDICAL LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Syneron Medical Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Syneron Medical Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Syneron Medical Ltd. Major Shareholders
Syneron Medical Ltd. History
Syneron Medical Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Syneron Medical Ltd. Offices and Representations
Syneron Medical Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Syneron Medical Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Syneron Medical Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Syneron Medical Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Statistics
Syneron Medical Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Syneron Medical Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Syneron Medical Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Syneron Medical Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Syneron Medical Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Syneron Medical Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Syneron Medical Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Syneron Medical Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?