- The report contains detailed information about Shamir Optical Industry, Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Shamir Optical Industry, Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Shamir Optical Industry, Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Shamir Optical Industry, Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Shamir Optical Industry, Ltd. business.
About Shamir Optical Industry, Ltd.
Shamir Optical Industry Ltd. provides products and technology to the spectacle lens market, with a primary focus on the progressive lens market.
The company's products consist of lenses that it sells to optical laboratories and opticians, and design services, including molds, which it sells to optical lens manufacturers under service and royalty agreements. Its lenses are marketed under various brand names, including Shamir Genesis, Shamir Piccolo, Shamir Office, Shamir Autograph, Shamir Creation, Shamir Smart, and Shamir Attitude.
Premium Lenses: These lenses are sold under its own brand names, as well as private labels. The company produces approximately 50 principal types of progressive lenses, which differ from one another in design, color, and lens material, as well as in size and shape.
Freeform Lenses: In addition to its premium lens offerings, the company also produces lenses under various brands using its proprietary freeform production method known as direct lens technology. The companys direct lens technology creates a personal computer file for a customized progressive lens by combining the patients exact vision requirements with its proprietary eye point technology.
The company develops, designs, manufactures, and markets progressive lenses that it sells to the ophthalmic market. Its product portfolio includes Shamir Genesis, its general purpose lens; Shamir Piccolo for use in small frames; Shamir Office for viewing distances common to an office environment; Shamir Creation, optician cosmetic fit for the newest line of frames; Shamir Attitude, lenses especially designed for wrap around frames; and Shamir Autograph, which is based on its direct lens technology to allow customization of the lens.
Research and Development Services: The company provides third party lens manufacturers with research and development services in which it develops new optical designs and related software tools designed for the production processes of lenses.
Molds: The company involves in the design and manufacture of progressive lens molds for use by plastic lens manufacturers. It designs and produces different molds that can be adapted to customer needs.
The company offers its products in the United States; Europe; and the rest of the world.
The companys customers are optical laboratories, national retail chains, retail buying groups, and opticians for spectacle lenses; and third-party lens manufacturers for design services.
The companys main competitors include Essilor, Zeiss (merged with Sola), Hoya, Younger, and Rodenstock for the production and marketing of spectacle lenses.
Shamir Optical Industry Ltd. was founded in 1970.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SHAMIR OPTICAL INDUSTRY, LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SHAMIR OPTICAL INDUSTRY, LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SHAMIR OPTICAL INDUSTRY, LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SHAMIR OPTICAL INDUSTRY, LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SHAMIR OPTICAL INDUSTRY, LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Shamir Optical Industry, Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Shamir Optical Industry, Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Shamir Optical Industry, Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Shamir Optical Industry, Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Shamir Optical Industry, Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. SHAMIR OPTICAL INDUSTRY, LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SHAMIR OPTICAL INDUSTRY, LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SHAMIR OPTICAL INDUSTRY, LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. ISRAEL PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SHAMIR OPTICAL INDUSTRY, LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SHAMIR OPTICAL INDUSTRY, LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SHAMIR OPTICAL INDUSTRY, LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Shamir Optical Industry, Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Shamir Optical Industry, Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Shamir Optical Industry, Ltd. Major Shareholders
Shamir Optical Industry, Ltd. History
Shamir Optical Industry, Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Shamir Optical Industry, Ltd. Offices and Representations
Shamir Optical Industry, Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Shamir Optical Industry, Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Shamir Optical Industry, Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Shamir Optical Industry, Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Statistics
Shamir Optical Industry, Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Shamir Optical Industry, Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Shamir Optical Industry, Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Shamir Optical Industry, Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Shamir Optical Industry, Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Shamir Optical Industry, Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Shamir Optical Industry, Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Shamir Optical Industry, Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?