- The report contains detailed information about MIT Holding, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for MIT Holding, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The MIT Holding, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes MIT Holding, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of MIT Holding, Inc. business.
About MIT Holding, Inc.
MIT Holding, Inc., through its subsidiaries, distributes wholesale pharmaceuticals in the United States. The company also prepares intravenous medication for home infusion by the patient, operates an ambulatory center where intravenous infusions are administered, and sells and rents home medical equipment.
Pharmacy Services, Home Infusion Therapy and Ambulatory Centers
The company provides infusion pharmacy services through its pharmacy in Savannah, Georgia. It offers patients the following services: medication and supplies for administration and use at home or within its ambulatory infusion centers; consultation and education regarding the patients condition and the prescribed medication; clinical monitoring and assistance in monitoring potential side effects; and assistance in obtaining reimbursement.
The company provides its patients the following home infusion therapies: total parenteral nutrition, such as intravenous therapy providing required nutrients to patients with digestive or gastro-intestinal problems, majority of whom have chronic conditions requiring treatment for life; anti-infective therapy, such as intravenous therapy providing medication for infections related to diseases, such as osteomyelitis and urinary tract infections; pain management, such as intravenous or continuous injection therapy, delivered by a pump, providing analgesic pharmaceuticals to reduce pain; and other therapies, such as treating a range of medical conditions, including IVIG.
The company's primary product lines are centered upon infusion therapy. Synagis (palivizumab), an infusion product administered at the ambulatory center, is prescribed primarily between September and January. It is a monoclonal antibody licensed for any infectious disease, but is used primarily for respiratory diseases and allergies that normally establish themselves in the late summer through winter. In addition, Synagis is also prescribed for prevention of human respiratory syncytial virus (including diseases, such as measles and mumps) in pediatric patients.
Home Medical Equipment
The Home Medical Equipment division carries various durable medical equipment and supplies for purchase or lease. The division maintains inventory or can obtain various home medical equipment products to match any request, from electric wheelchairs to nebulizers.
Billing and Significant Payors
The company has contracts with third party payors, insurance companies, self-insured employers and Medicare and Medicaid programs. It also provides services that are reimbursable through government healthcare programs, such as Medicare and state Medicaid programs.
The company has signed a sponsored program agreement with Georgia Southern University Research & Service Foundation, Inc. (GSURSF), a research division of Georgia Southern University, to research and develop products to stop the spread of infectious diseases. It develops the ProVectorBt, a biopesticide product. This product reduces the spread of certain mosquito-borne infectious diseases, including malaria, dengue fever, and West Nile virus by killing adult mosquitoes and reducing mosquito population. The company also has a license agreement with MedEnvVet Laboratories pursuant to which it acquired worldwide rights to sub-license, manufacture, and sell the ProVectorBt.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MIT HOLDING, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MIT HOLDING, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MIT HOLDING, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MIT HOLDING, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MIT HOLDING, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. MIT Holding, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of MIT Holding, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of MIT Holding, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. MIT Holding, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. MIT Holding, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. MIT HOLDING, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MIT HOLDING, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MIT HOLDING, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MIT HOLDING, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MIT HOLDING, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MIT HOLDING, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
MIT Holding, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
MIT Holding, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
MIT Holding, Inc. Major Shareholders
MIT Holding, Inc. History
MIT Holding, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
MIT Holding, Inc. Offices and Representations
MIT Holding, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
MIT Holding, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
MIT Holding, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
MIT Holding, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Services Industry Statistics
MIT Holding, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
MIT Holding, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
MIT Holding, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
MIT Holding, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
MIT Holding, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
MIT Holding, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
MIT Holding, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
MIT Holding, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?