- The report contains detailed information about American Caresource Holdings, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for American Caresource Holdings, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The American Caresource Holdings, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes American Caresource Holdings, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of American Caresource Holdings, Inc. business.
About American Caresource Holdings, Inc.
American CareSource Holdings, Inc., an ancillary benefits management company, offers access to a national network of ancillary healthcare service providers.
Services and Capabilities
Ancillary care services
Ancillary healthcare services include an array of services that supplement or support the care provided by hospitals and physicians, including the non-hospital, non-physician services associated with surgery centers, free-standing diagnostic imaging centers, home health and infusion, supply of durable medical equipment, orthotics and prosthetics, laboratory and other services.
Ancillary healthcare services include the following categories: Acupuncture; Long-term Acute Care; cardiac monitoring; massage therapy; chiropractor; occupational therapy; diagnostic imaging; pain management; dialysis; physical therapy; durable medical equipment; podiatry; genetic testing; rehab: outpatient; hearing aids; rehab: inpatient; home health; sleep; hospice; skilled nursing facility; implantable devices; surgery center; infusion; transportation; laboratory; urgent care; lithotripsy; and vision.
The companys clients are national, regional, and local health plans, which include preferred provider organizations (PPOs), third party administrators (TPAs), insurance companies, large self-funded organizations, and Taft-Hartley union plans (employee benefit plans that are self-administered under collective bargaining agreements), that engage the company to provide them with an outsourced solution designed to manage each payors obligations to its covered persons. It has agreements with approximately 4,300 ancillary healthcare service providers operating in approximately 33,000 sites nationwide.
The companys services include analyzing the needs of payors and creating a custom network for them, credentialing providers, processing provider claims submitted to the payors and forwarded by the payors to the company, submitting the processed claims to its client payors for payment and performing client service functions for payors and contracted providers, including monthly reporting services. Contracting with the company provides payors the capability of marketing ancillary healthcare services to their participants.
The company has contractual agreements with its network of ancillary healthcare service providers for the purpose of meeting its contractual obligations to its healthcare payors to make available a customer-specific ancillary healthcare provider network. The network comprises approximately 4,300 ancillary healthcare service providers that are located in 33,000 sites nationwide. When providers initially enter the ACS provider network, the company credentials them for inclusion in the payor-specific provider network. The company also re-credentials its providers on a periodic basis.
The companys healthcare payor clients engage it manage an array of ancillary healthcare services that they and their payors have agreed to make available to their insureds or beneficiaries or for which they have agreed to provide insurance coverage. The typical services the healthcare payor customers require the company to provide include providing a network of ancillary healthcare services providers that is available to the payors covered persons for covered services; providing claims management, reporting, and processing and payment services; performing network/needs analysis to assess the benefits to payor customers of adding additional/different service providers to the payor-specific provider networks; and credentialing network service providers for inclusion in the payor -specific provider networks.
The companys significant payors include HealthSmart Preferred Care, Inc. (HealthSmart), which consists of HealthSmart and its affiliates, American Administrative Group (AAG), Interplan Health Group (IHG), Emerald Healthcare, and HealthSmart Accel Network (Accel); and Viant Holdings Inc. (Viant), consisting of Texas True Choice, Inc. and Beech Street Corporation.
The companys competitors consist of national health plans and insurers, such as Aetna, Blue Cross/Blue Shield plans, Cigna, Humana, and United HealthCare.
American CareSource Holdings, Inc. was founded in 1995.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. AMERICAN CARESOURCE HOLDINGS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. AMERICAN CARESOURCE HOLDINGS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. AMERICAN CARESOURCE HOLDINGS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. AMERICAN CARESOURCE HOLDINGS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. AMERICAN CARESOURCE HOLDINGS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. American Caresource Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of American Caresource Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of American Caresource Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. American Caresource Holdings, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. American Caresource Holdings, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. AMERICAN CARESOURCE HOLDINGS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. AMERICAN CARESOURCE HOLDINGS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. AMERICAN CARESOURCE HOLDINGS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. AMERICAN CARESOURCE HOLDINGS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. AMERICAN CARESOURCE HOLDINGS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. AMERICAN CARESOURCE HOLDINGS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
American Caresource Holdings, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
American Caresource Holdings, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
American Caresource Holdings, Inc. Major Shareholders
American Caresource Holdings, Inc. History
American Caresource Holdings, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
American Caresource Holdings, Inc. Offices and Representations
American Caresource Holdings, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
American Caresource Holdings, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
American Caresource Holdings, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
American Caresource Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Services Industry Statistics
American Caresource Holdings, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
American Caresource Holdings, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
American Caresource Holdings, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
American Caresource Holdings, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
American Caresource Holdings, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
American Caresource Holdings, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
American Caresource Holdings, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
American Caresource Holdings, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?