- The report contains detailed information about Lantis Laser, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Lantis Laser, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Lantis Laser, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Lantis Laser, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Lantis Laser, Inc. business.
About Lantis Laser, Inc.
Lantis Laser Inc., a development stage company, develops optical coherence tomography (OCT) dental imaging systems. The company commercializes the application of technologies in the dental industry.
OCT dental imaging systems
The OCT Dental Imaging System is a diagnostic aid using light-based imaging technology referred to as optical coherence tomography. The company commenced Phase 3, the final pre-production phase. OCT dental imaging systems are diagnostic aids to detect demineralization of enamel, tooth decay, secondary decay, integrity of restorations, structural defects, and periodontal disease.
The company has a joint venture with Laser Energetics, Inc. (LEI), pursuant to which it and LEI formed HyGeniLase, Inc. (HyGeniLase), each own 50% of HyGeniLase. HyGeniLase was formed to develop, manufacture, market, sell, and distribute to the dental markets worldwide a laser instrument, based on LEI alexandrite laser technology, for the treatment and removal of tartar and deposits from teeth.
The company entered into a strategic agreement with AXSUN Technologies, Inc. (AXSUN) whereby AXSUN would develop the OCT engine for the OCT System. In the next stage of development AXSUN was to develop and deliver 5 Beta2 systems according to an agreed development and payment schedule. Under the terms of the agreement, it has rights to the OCT engine for use in diagnostic imaging of teeth and soft tissue in human and animal dentistry.
Lantis Laser Inc. was founded in 1998.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. LANTIS LASER, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. LANTIS LASER, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. LANTIS LASER, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. LANTIS LASER, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. LANTIS LASER, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Lantis Laser, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Lantis Laser, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Lantis Laser, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Lantis Laser, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Lantis Laser, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. LANTIS LASER, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. LANTIS LASER, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. LANTIS LASER, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. LANTIS LASER, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. LANTIS LASER, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. LANTIS LASER, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Lantis Laser, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Lantis Laser, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Lantis Laser, Inc. Major Shareholders
Lantis Laser, Inc. History
Lantis Laser, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Lantis Laser, Inc. Offices and Representations
Lantis Laser, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Lantis Laser, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Lantis Laser, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Lantis Laser, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Statistics
Lantis Laser, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Lantis Laser, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Lantis Laser, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Lantis Laser, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Lantis Laser, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Lantis Laser, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Lantis Laser, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Lantis Laser, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?