- The report contains detailed information about Kinetic Concepts Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Kinetic Concepts Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Kinetic Concepts Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Kinetic Concepts Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Kinetic Concepts Inc. business.
About Kinetic Concepts Inc.
Kinetic Concepts, Inc., a medical technology company, engages in the discovery, development, manufacture and marketing of therapies and products. The company has an infrastructure designed to meet the specific needs of medical professionals and patients across all healthcare settings, including acute care hospitals, extended care organizations and patients homes, both in the United States and abroad. Its primary business units serve the advanced wound care, regenerative medicine, and therapeutic support system markets.
Active Healing Solutions
Active Healing Solutions business, or AHS, offers wound healing and tissue repair systems that are targeted to meet the needs of specific care settings and wound or patient requirements and that incorporate proprietary Negative Pressure Technology Platform, or NPTP. NPTP comprises three primary product categories, Negative Pressure Wound Therapy, or NPWT, Negative Pressure Surgical Management, or NPSM, and Negative Pressure Regenerative Medicine, or NPRM.
NPWT franchise is built upon proprietary V.A.C. Therapy technology, which promotes wound healing by delivering negative pressure (a vacuum) at the wound site which is distributed to the wound bed through a patented disposable dressing. This distributed negative pressure helps draw wound edges together, removes infectious materials, and actively promotes granulation at the cellular level.
V.A.C.Ulta combines existing V.A.C. Therapy technology with instillation techniques in one device, intended to augment and accelerate the wound healing process. In 2009, the company launched NPSM product, the ABThera Open Abdomen Negative Pressure Therapy System, which is used primarily for management of the open abdomen.
Each of the V.A.C. Therapy Systems in NPWT portfolio consists of a therapy unit and four types of disposables: proprietary dressings, an occlusive drape, a tubing system connecting the dressing to the therapy unit and a specialized canister. V.A.C. Therapy dressings are specially designed to address the physical characteristics of different wound types, such as open wounds, surgical incisions, and diabetic foot ulcers, among others.
The V.A.C. Therapy unit consists of a pump that generates controlled negative pressure and internal software that controls and monitors the application of the therapy.
V.A.C.Ulta Therapy System: V.A.C.Ulta is designed to incorporate all of the functionality of InfoV.A.C. and V.A.C. Instill into a single therapy system.
V.A.C.Via Therapy System: V.A.C.Via is designed as a single use, disposable NPWT device. V.A.C.Via provides all of the clinical uses of V.A.C. Therapy for less-complex wounds having minimal to moderate levels of exudate.
V.A.C. GranuFoam Bridge Dressing: The V.A.C. GranuFoam Bridge Dressing is specifically designed to allow the SensaT.R.A.C. Pad to be placed away from the wound site.
V.A.C. Simplace Dressing: The V.A.C. Simplace Dressing features a newly designed GranuFoam Dressing and a 3M Tegaderm Dressing designed for use with proprietary V.A.C. Therapy Systems.
InfoV.A.C. Therapy System: InfoV.A.C. provides a digital wound imaging feature that allows caregivers to monitor and document wound healing progress.
ActiV.A.C. Therapy System: ActiV.A.C. features newly-developed technology that automatically documents the patient's therapy history and treatment times.
V.A.C. GranuFoam Silver Dressing: The V.A.C. GranuFoam Silver Dressing is the only silver dressing that allows the GranuFoam Silver Dressing pores to directly contact the wound, thereby eliminating the need for additional silver dressing layers that may inhibit negative pressure and granulation.
V.A.C. Instill Therapy System: V.A.C. Instill has all the capabilities and features of the V.A.C. ATS, while also providing the ability to instill topical wound treatment solutions and suspensions into the wound bed.
V.A.C. ATS Therapy System: V.A.C. ATS incorporates proprietary T.R.A.C. technology, which enables the system to monitor pressure at the wound site and automatically adjust system operation to maintain the desired therapy protocol.
V.A.C. Freedom Therapy Syste
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. KINETIC CONCEPTS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. KINETIC CONCEPTS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. KINETIC CONCEPTS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. KINETIC CONCEPTS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. KINETIC CONCEPTS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Kinetic Concepts Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Kinetic Concepts Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Kinetic Concepts Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Kinetic Concepts Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Kinetic Concepts Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. KINETIC CONCEPTS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. KINETIC CONCEPTS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. KINETIC CONCEPTS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. KINETIC CONCEPTS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. KINETIC CONCEPTS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. KINETIC CONCEPTS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Kinetic Concepts Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Kinetic Concepts Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Kinetic Concepts Inc. Major Shareholders
Kinetic Concepts Inc. History
Kinetic Concepts Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Kinetic Concepts Inc. Offices and Representations
Kinetic Concepts Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Kinetic Concepts Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Kinetic Concepts Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Kinetic Concepts Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Statistics
Kinetic Concepts Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Kinetic Concepts Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Kinetic Concepts Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Kinetic Concepts Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Kinetic Concepts Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Kinetic Concepts Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Kinetic Concepts Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Kinetic Concepts Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?