- The report contains detailed information about Medical Action Industries Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Medical Action Industries Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Medical Action Industries Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Medical Action Industries Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Medical Action Industries Inc. business.
About Medical Action Industries Inc.
Medical Action Industries, Inc. engages in the development, manufacture, marketing, and supply of disposable medical products. The companys products are marketed to acute care facilities in domestic and certain international markets.
The company manufacturers and supplies patient bedside products, collection systems for the containment of medical waste products, minor procedure kits and trays, sterile disposable operating room towels, and sterile disposable laparotomy sponges. Its end-use markets include physician, dental and veterinary offices, out-patient surgery centers, long-term care facilities and laboratories.
The companys manufacturing, packaging and warehousing activities are conducted in its Arden, North Carolina, Clarksburg, West Virginia, and Gallaway, Tennessee facilities.
The companys products are divided into six categories: Patient Bedside Products; Minor Procedure Kits and Trays; Systems for Medical Waste; Room Disposables and Sterilization Products; Surgical Sponges; and Laboratory Products.
Patient Bedside Products
Wash Basins Used in both hospital in-patient setting, as well as in nursing homes and other long term convalescent care applications, polypropylene wash basins come in a range of sizes and colors. Washbasins are available in single patient/disposable, autoclavable plastic, and stainless steel designs.
Bedpans For immobile patients bedpans come in conventional, over the commode seat, stackable, and pontoon styles. Polypropylene bedpans come in a range of sizes and colors. Bedpans are available in single patient/disposable, autoclavable plastic, and stainless steel designs.
Pitchers & Carafes Pitchers and carafes are primarily injection molded from durable polypropylene and include ice guards, cup covers, hinged lids, and graduations. Additional accessories or options include plastic and foam liners, foam jackets, assembled pitcher-liner-jacket sets which provide for additional insulation and quick replenishment. Pitchers and carafes are available in single patient/disposable, autoclavable plastic, and stainless steel designs.
Urinals For immobile patients urinals are made in various designs. Differing versions accommodate male and female anatomy. Urinals are made from translucent polyethylene which facilitates measuring and visualizing contents. Urinals are graduated in 25 cc and 1 oz. increments up to 1,000 ccs. Urinals are available in single patient/disposable, autoclavable plastic, and stainless steel designs.
Emesis Basins Emesis basins are utilized in health care settings and are used for containing fluids and tissues, measuring output, instrument passing, and routine oral care. Emesis Basins are available in single patient/disposable, autoclavable plastic, and stainless steel designs in sizes ranging from 400 cc to 1700 cc sizes.
Minor Procedure Kits and Trays
The company offers one-time use kits and trays which are used for various minor surgical and medical procedures.
I.V. Start Kits I.V. start kits are used to insure speed and efficiency of catheter insertion while promoting sound clinical protocol. Typical components include a tourniquet, antiseptic ampule or swab, gauze, surgical tape, and a dressing.
Central Line Dressing Trays Central line dressing trays are used to provide cleansing and dressing placement at the site of a central venous catheter, which is typically placed in a vein in the patients chest area and is used for the infusion of fluids and medications. Components include an antiseptic ampule or swabs, gloves, gauze tape and a transparent dressing. The companys Central Line Dressing Trays are marketed under the ActaSept and Cepti-Seal brands.
Suture Removal Trays Post procedural suture removal is a medical procedure commonly performed in physicians offices, outpatient settings, and hospital emergency rooms amongst other acute and alternate care settings. The procedure requires precise instruments for grasping and cutting fine sutures. Typical suture removal tray components include Littauer scissors, alcohol prep pads, and metal or plastic forceps.
Laceration Trays Laceration trays are us
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MEDICAL ACTION INDUSTRIES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MEDICAL ACTION INDUSTRIES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MEDICAL ACTION INDUSTRIES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MEDICAL ACTION INDUSTRIES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MEDICAL ACTION INDUSTRIES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Medical Action Industries Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Medical Action Industries Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Medical Action Industries Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Medical Action Industries Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Medical Action Industries Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. MEDICAL ACTION INDUSTRIES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MEDICAL ACTION INDUSTRIES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MEDICAL ACTION INDUSTRIES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MEDICAL ACTION INDUSTRIES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MEDICAL ACTION INDUSTRIES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MEDICAL ACTION INDUSTRIES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Medical Action Industries Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Medical Action Industries Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Medical Action Industries Inc. Major Shareholders
Medical Action Industries Inc. History
Medical Action Industries Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Medical Action Industries Inc. Offices and Representations
Medical Action Industries Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Medical Action Industries Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Medical Action Industries Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Medical Action Industries Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Statistics
Medical Action Industries Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Medical Action Industries Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Medical Action Industries Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Medical Action Industries Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Medical Action Industries Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Medical Action Industries Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Medical Action Industries Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Medical Action Industries Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?