- The report contains detailed information about Integramed America Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Integramed America Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Integramed America Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Integramed America Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Integramed America Inc. business.
About Integramed America Inc.
IntegraMed America, Inc. manages specialized outpatient centers in technology-based medical markets. The company is a manager of fertility centers and vein clinics in the United States.
The company provides services and products through its three operating divisions (Fertility Centers, Consumer Services, and Vein Clinics) and shared support services for providers through its corporate offices.
Fertility Centers Division
Fertility Centers Division provides business and management services to a network of 14 contracted fertility centers in its Partner Program, serving 16 metropolitan markets across the United States. These 14 Partner centers are a network of fertility centers in the United States, with 63 locations and 97 physicians and PhD scientists.
The companys fertility centers offer a range of diagnostic and fertility treatment options to patients. The fertility centers physicians perform diagnostic tests on both women and men to determine the cause of infertility and each fertility center has an endocrine and andrology laboratory on site in order to perform and expedite infertility analyses. All of its fertility centers have on-site IVF laboratories in order to maintain the integrity of the IVF processes.
Consumer Services Division
Consumer Services Division offers a family of programs, including its Attain IVF Refund Program and Attain IVF Multi-Cycle Program, collectively referred to as its Attain IVF programs, which are designed to help patients attain their goal of starting a family. The company offers its Attain IVF programs directly to fertility patients, including patients of its Partner centers and patients of the divisions contracted network of independent medical providers under its Affiliate Program.
The company also provides its Affiliates with access to its Attain IVF programs. As of December 31, 2009, the company had contracted with 25 Affiliate fertility centers. The companys Consumer Services Division re-launched its Shared Risk Refund Program under the name Attain IVF in 2008. Its Attain IVF Refund Program is an offer of packaged pricing for a set of fertility treatments with a refund.
Vein Clinics Division
Vein Clinics Division provides business and management services to a network of 34 vein clinics located in 13 states. These clinics provide specialized treatment for patients suffering from vein diseases and other vein disorders, such as varicose veins, spider veins and venous ulcers.
The company offers vein clinics services and support, including training for physicians, clinical and financial information systems, revenue cycle management, yield management, sales and marketing services, group purchasing, non-physician personnel, facilities, site selection and development and other operational functions to support the clinic. The division supports vein clinics operations by providing access to information systems, such as its proprietary Virtual Physician Assistant (VPA) information system, which is an end-to-end patient and clinic operating system that provides decision support and revenue cycle functions. A typical vein clinic averages 2,400 square feet.
The companys clinics use Endovenous Laser Treatment (ELT), as well as sclerotherapy to treat varicose and spider veins. The companys vein clinics use ultrasound mapping prior to treatment. The Vein Clinics Division depends upon third-party payors, including governmental and private insurance programs, to pay for most treatments provided to patients.
The companys customers are R.S.C. of New England, Fertility Centers of Illinois, and Shady Grove Fertility Center.
IntegraMed America, Inc. was founded in 1985.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. INTEGRAMED AMERICA INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. INTEGRAMED AMERICA INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. INTEGRAMED AMERICA INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. INTEGRAMED AMERICA INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. INTEGRAMED AMERICA INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Integramed America Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Integramed America Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Integramed America Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Integramed America Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Integramed America Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. INTEGRAMED AMERICA INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. INTEGRAMED AMERICA INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. INTEGRAMED AMERICA INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. INTEGRAMED AMERICA INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. INTEGRAMED AMERICA INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. INTEGRAMED AMERICA INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Integramed America Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Integramed America Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Integramed America Inc. Major Shareholders
Integramed America Inc. History
Integramed America Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Integramed America Inc. Offices and Representations
Integramed America Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Integramed America Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Integramed America Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Integramed America Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Services Industry Statistics
Integramed America Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Integramed America Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Integramed America Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Integramed America Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Integramed America Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Integramed America Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Integramed America Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Integramed America Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?