- The report contains detailed information about Appliance Recycling Centers of America Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Appliance Recycling Centers of America Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Appliance Recycling Centers of America Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Appliance Recycling Centers of America Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Appliance Recycling Centers of America Inc. business.
About Appliance Recycling Centers of America Inc.
Appliance Recycling Centers of America, Inc. and its subsidiaries operate as a retailer and recycler of major household appliances. The company sells household appliances through a chain of Company-owned factory outlet stores under the name ApplianceSmart.
The company also provides appliance recycling services for electric utilities and other sponsors of energy efficiency programs. It provides a range of appliance recycling support services for energy efficiency programs in the U.S. and Canada. The company also purchases major appliances, primarily from appliance manufacturers to sell through its ApplianceSmart Factory Outlets.
During 2009, the company operated through two segments, Retail and Recycling.
The Retail segment consists of sales generated through ApplianceSmart Factory Outlets.
The Recycling segment includes collecting, recycling, and installing appliances for utilities and other customers. In addition, the company generates Byproduct revenues by selling scrap materials, such as metal and plastics, and reclaimed CFC refrigerants from appliances it collects and recycles, including those from ApplianceSmart stores.
Customers and Source of Supply
The company offers reverse logistics services to manufacturers and retailers that need an efficient way to manage appliances that fall outside their normal distribution and sales channels. The company also provides services for electric utility companies that offer their customers appliance recycling programs as an energy conservation measure.
Appliance Manufacturers: The company works with appliance manufacturers, including Whirlpool, Frigidaire, GE, and Danby, to acquire the product the company sells at its ApplianceSmart Factory Outlet stores.
Electric Utility Companies: The company contracts with utility companies and other sponsors of energy efficiency programs to provide a range of appliance recycling services to help them achieve their energy savings goals. Under other contracts, the company provides only specified services, such as collection and recycling.
The company has purchasing contracts for new, in-the box and new, out-of-the-box appliances with various manufacturers, including Whirlpool; General Electric (GE); Electrolux; Danby; and Bosch.
The company has contracts for 2010 with various utilities to handle recycling operations in their service territories: Southern California Edison; San Diego Gas & Electric; WPPI Energy; Austin Energy; Southern California Public Power Authority; Ontario Power Authority; Minnesota Power; Ameren Illinois Utilities; City Water Light & Power; Xcel Energy; Santee Cooper; Great River Energy; Southern Maryland Electrical Cooperative; Puget Sound Energy; Baltimore Gas & Electric; Otter Tail Power Company; and smaller municipal utilities.
Appliance Recycling Centers of America, Inc. was founded in 1976.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. APPLIANCE RECYCLING CENTERS OF AMERICA INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. APPLIANCE RECYCLING CENTERS OF AMERICA INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. APPLIANCE RECYCLING CENTERS OF AMERICA INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. APPLIANCE RECYCLING CENTERS OF AMERICA INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. APPLIANCE RECYCLING CENTERS OF AMERICA INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Appliance Recycling Centers of America Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Appliance Recycling Centers of America Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Appliance Recycling Centers of America Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Appliance Recycling Centers of America Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Retail Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Appliance Recycling Centers of America Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. APPLIANCE RECYCLING CENTERS OF AMERICA INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. APPLIANCE RECYCLING CENTERS OF AMERICA INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. APPLIANCE RECYCLING CENTERS OF AMERICA INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. APPLIANCE RECYCLING CENTERS OF AMERICA INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. APPLIANCE RECYCLING CENTERS OF AMERICA INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. APPLIANCE RECYCLING CENTERS OF AMERICA INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Appliance Recycling Centers of America Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Appliance Recycling Centers of America Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Appliance Recycling Centers of America Inc. Major Shareholders
Appliance Recycling Centers of America Inc. History
Appliance Recycling Centers of America Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Appliance Recycling Centers of America Inc. Offices and Representations
Appliance Recycling Centers of America Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Appliance Recycling Centers of America Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Appliance Recycling Centers of America Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Appliance Recycling Centers of America Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Retail Industry Statistics
Appliance Recycling Centers of America Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Appliance Recycling Centers of America Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Appliance Recycling Centers of America Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Appliance Recycling Centers of America Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Appliance Recycling Centers of America Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Appliance Recycling Centers of America Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Appliance Recycling Centers of America Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Appliance Recycling Centers of America Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?