- The report contains detailed information about Auto Underwriters of America, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Auto Underwriters of America, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Auto Underwriters of America, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Auto Underwriters of America, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Auto Underwriters of America, Inc. business.
About Auto Underwriters of America, Inc.
Auto Underwriters of America, Inc. operates as a specialty finance company and specialty retailer of used cars and light duty trucks.
The company provides financing programs to automobile dealers through its Web site Autounderwriters.com, which allows the dealer to input various fields of information into an online financing application and obtain an automatic credit decision within 30 seconds.
Specialty Retailing and Direct Lending
The companys specialty retailing operations consist of selling and financing used vehicles to credit impaired borrowers in Houston, Texas through four dealerships, which operate under the name Affordable Cars & Trucks. Its facilities also contain three payment centers, and a reconditioning center. The company repossesses between 50 and 70 vehicles per month. Most of the repossessed cars are reconditioned at its recondition and maintenance facility and remarketed. Repossessions and trade-ins that cannot be used as retail units are sold at one of the area auctions, sold for cash on one of the retail car lots or through bids solicited from area wholesalers. Each of the companys retail outlets maintains an average inventory of 40 to 80 vehicles, including a range of makes and models. The age of a retail vehicle ranges from two to eight years.
The company provides automobile financing to the non-prime consumer market. It approves automobile dealers who meet the following criteria: a tangible net worth of $100,000 (exclusive of goodwill or other intangible assets), or a parent or affiliate which meets the net worth criteria and guarantees the performance of the obligation of the automobile dealer under the purchase agreements, replacement guarantees or other forms of dealer recourse; Possess acceptable accounts payable history; Possess acceptable personal credit history; Verifiable banking references; Possess acceptable mortgage or landlord references; and Possess a Department of Motor Vehicle automobile dealer license.
Auto Underwriters of America, Inc. was incorporated in 1981.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. AUTO UNDERWRITERS OF AMERICA, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. AUTO UNDERWRITERS OF AMERICA, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. AUTO UNDERWRITERS OF AMERICA, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. AUTO UNDERWRITERS OF AMERICA, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. AUTO UNDERWRITERS OF AMERICA, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Auto Underwriters of America, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Auto Underwriters of America, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Auto Underwriters of America, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Auto Underwriters of America, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Financial Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Auto Underwriters of America, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. AUTO UNDERWRITERS OF AMERICA, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. AUTO UNDERWRITERS OF AMERICA, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. AUTO UNDERWRITERS OF AMERICA, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. AUTO UNDERWRITERS OF AMERICA, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. AUTO UNDERWRITERS OF AMERICA, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. AUTO UNDERWRITERS OF AMERICA, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Auto Underwriters of America, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Auto Underwriters of America, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Auto Underwriters of America, Inc. Major Shareholders
Auto Underwriters of America, Inc. History
Auto Underwriters of America, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Auto Underwriters of America, Inc. Offices and Representations
Auto Underwriters of America, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Auto Underwriters of America, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Auto Underwriters of America, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Auto Underwriters of America, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Services Industry Statistics
Auto Underwriters of America, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Auto Underwriters of America, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Auto Underwriters of America, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Auto Underwriters of America, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Auto Underwriters of America, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Auto Underwriters of America, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Auto Underwriters of America, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Auto Underwriters of America, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?