- The report contains detailed information about Huiheng Medical, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Huiheng Medical, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Huiheng Medical, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Huiheng Medical, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Huiheng Medical, Inc. business.
About Huiheng Medical, Inc.
Huiheng Medical Inc., through its subsidiaries, designs, develops, and markets radiation therapy systems used for the treatment of cancer in the Peoples Republic of China.
The company owns 100% interest in Allied Moral Holdings, Ltd. (Allied Moral), a British Virgin Islands company that, in turn, owns 100% of the interest in Tibet Changdu Huiheng Development Company, Ltd. (Changdu Huiheng), a Tibetan holding company that, in turn, directly own interests in the companys operating subsidiaries, including Wuhan Kangqiao Medical New Technology Company, Ltd. (Wuhan Kangqiao), a PRC company, Shenzhen Hyper Technology Company, Ltd. (Shenzhen Hyper), a PRC company and Beijing Yuankang Kbeta Nuclear Technology Co., Ltd. (Beijing Kbeta), a PRC company.
Wuhan Kangqiao focuses on research and development and production management of the Head Gamma Treatment System and Body Gamma Treatment System. Shenzhen Hyper focuses on research and development and production management of the Super Gamma System and its multileaf collimator product that is used in conjunction with a linear accelerator for cancer treatment. Beijing Kbeta focuses on installation and replacement of the Cobalt 60 radioactive sources used in its gamma treatment systems products. The remaining equity interests in Shenzhen Hyper and Beijing Kbeta are owned by unrelated, unaffiliated parties.
Products and Services
The companys products include a patented line of gamma treatment systems (GTS) that deliver conforming doses of radiation to the target tissue and a multileaf collimator (MLC) used in conjunction with a linear accelerator for radiation therapy applications.
In addition to providing precision radiotherapy equipment, it also offers its customers post-sale services for its products, as well as products manufactured by others. These services include radioactive cobalt source replacement and disposal, medical training, clinical trial analysis, patient tumor treatment analysis, software upgrades, and patient care consulting.
The companys primary customers are hospital equipment investors, with hospitals and clinics as end users. The majority of its product sales in the PRC are made through Shenzhen Jiancheng Investment Co, Ltd.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. HUIHENG MEDICAL, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. HUIHENG MEDICAL, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. HUIHENG MEDICAL, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. HUIHENG MEDICAL, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. HUIHENG MEDICAL, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Huiheng Medical, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Huiheng Medical, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Huiheng Medical, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Huiheng Medical, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Huiheng Medical, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. HUIHENG MEDICAL, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. HUIHENG MEDICAL, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. HUIHENG MEDICAL, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. HUIHENG MEDICAL, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. HUIHENG MEDICAL, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. HUIHENG MEDICAL, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Huiheng Medical, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Huiheng Medical, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Huiheng Medical, Inc. Major Shareholders
Huiheng Medical, Inc. History
Huiheng Medical, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Huiheng Medical, Inc. Offices and Representations
Huiheng Medical, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Huiheng Medical, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Huiheng Medical, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Huiheng Medical, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Statistics
Huiheng Medical, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Huiheng Medical, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Huiheng Medical, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Huiheng Medical, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Huiheng Medical, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Huiheng Medical, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Huiheng Medical, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Huiheng Medical, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?