- The report contains detailed information about China Medical Technologies Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for China Medical Technologies Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The China Medical Technologies Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes China Medical Technologies Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of China Medical Technologies Inc. business.
About China Medical Technologies Inc.
China Medical Technologies, Inc., a medical device company, engages in the development, manufacture, and marketing of immunodiagnostic and molecular diagnostic products utilizing ECLIA technology, FISH technology, and SPR technology. The companys IVD products are used to detect and monitor various diseases and disorders through laboratory evaluation and analysis of blood, urine, or other body fluids.
The companys ECLIA business, which consists of ECLIA analyzer and reagent kits, is an IVD system based on ECLIA technology. The ECLIA system is a type of IVD system used in the United States and western Europe. Its ECLIA system is a closed system in that only its ECLIA reagent kits can be used with its ECLIA analyzer and its ECLIA analyzer can only be used with its ECLIA reagent kits. The company had installed approximately 3,500 units of its ECLIA analyzers, as of March 31, 2009. The company offers 75 types of reagent kits for use with its ECLIA analyzers. These reagent kits are used to detect various thyroid disorders, diabetes, hepatitis, Down syndrome, liver fibrosis, disorders related to reproduction and growth, and various types of tumors.
The companys FISH business, which consists of FISH imaging analyzer and FISH probes, is a molecular diagnostic system based on FISH technology. FISH probes are molecular diagnostic reagents used with FISH imaging analyzer for the prenatal and postnatal diagnosis of various genetic diseases and for the early detection and prognosis of various cancers. FISH technology enables medical practitioners to visualize and locate DNA sequences in human cells for identifying chromosomal abnormalities. The company offers 37 FISH probes that are used to detect various genetic syndromes and cancers, including breast cancer, bladder cancer, cervical cancer, prostate cancer, lung cancer, leukemia, and multiple myeloma.
The companys SPR business, which consists of SPR system and HPV-DNA chips, is a molecular diagnostic system based on SPR technology. The companys SPR system is referred to as a closed system since its SPR system can only be used with DNA chips manufactured by the company and its DNA chips can only be used with its SPR system. SPR is a biosensor technology in molecular biology used for the analysis of proteins, nucleic acids, and viruses.
Products and Services
ECLIA Reagent Kits and ECLIA Analyzer
The companys ECLIA system, which consists of reagent kits and an ECLIA analyzer, is a closed IVD system based on ECLIA technology.
The companys ECLIA analyzer is a sensitive and simple-to-use IVD device capable of detecting minute levels of light triggered by combining reagents with body fluid samples to produce diagnostic results. The company has developed several technologies that make its photon counter, a key component of its ECLIA analyzer more sensitive. The companys ECLIA analyzer uses its proprietary technology to analyze and organize the information produced and contains encryption codes that prevent users from conducting tests with reagents produced by other manufacturers.
The company offers 75 types of reagent kits for detecting and monitoring various types of diseases and disorders, including thyroid disorders, diabetes, hepatitis, and disorders related to reproduction and growth, severe acute respiratory syndrome, or SARS, Down syndrome, liver fibrosis and various types of tumors.
FISH Probes and FISH Imaging Analyzer
The companys FISH probes are molecular diagnostic IVD reagents used with FISH imaging analyzers for the prenatal diagnosis of various genetic diseases and for the early detection and prognosis of various cancers.
To perform a FISH test, a specific FISH probe is mixed with a sample of patient body fluid or tissue so that the probe can hybridize with its complementary target DNA in the patients cells. These fluorescent images are captured and saved on the computer for further analysis by the imaging analyzer if needed. The company offers 37 types of FISH probes.
HPV-DNA Chips and SPR-based Analysis System
The companys HPV-DNA chips are molecular diagnostic biosensor chips used with SPR-based analysis system for the diagnosis of HPV infection and genotyping of HPV.
To perform a test using its SPR-based analysis system, a sample of patient cervical cells is obtained. After abstraction, DNA is amplified and then placed on a HPV-DNA chip. HPV genotype specific probes on the chip can hybridize with their complementary target DNA abstracted from the cervical cells.
Sales and Marketing
The company markets and sells its ECLIA system solely to distributors. It markets and sells FISH imaging analyzer and probes directly to hospitals.
Markets and Customers
The target market for its ECLIA system is small-and medium-sized hospitals in China. The company had sold approximately 3,500 units of ECLIA analyzers, as of March 31, 2009.
The target market for its FISH probes, SPR system and HPV-DNA chips is hospitals in China. As of March 31, 2009, approximately 400 hospitals used its FISH products.
The companys ECLIA system competes with other IVD systems and reagent kits offered in the China market by international companies, including Abbott Diagnostics, Siemens Healthcare, Beckman Coulter, PerkinElmer, Johnson & Johnson, and Roche Group.
The companys FISH probes compete with probes offered by Abbott Diagnostics. The companys SPR system and HPV-DNA chips compete with HPV products offered by Qiagen, Hologic, and certain China-based manufacturers.
China Medical Technologies, Inc. was founded in 1999.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CHINA MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CHINA MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CHINA MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CHINA MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CHINA MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. China Medical Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of China Medical Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of China Medical Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. China Medical Technologies Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. China Medical Technologies Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CHINA MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CHINA MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CHINA MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CHINA MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CHINA MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CHINA MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
China Medical Technologies Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
China Medical Technologies Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
China Medical Technologies Inc. Major Shareholders
China Medical Technologies Inc. History
China Medical Technologies Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
China Medical Technologies Inc. Offices and Representations
China Medical Technologies Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
China Medical Technologies Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
China Medical Technologies Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
China Medical Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Statistics
China Medical Technologies Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
China Medical Technologies Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
China Medical Technologies Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
China Medical Technologies Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
China Medical Technologies Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
China Medical Technologies Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
China Medical Technologies Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
China Medical Technologies Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?