- The report contains detailed information about Mindray Medical International Limited that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Mindray Medical International Limited. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Mindray Medical International Limited financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Mindray Medical International Limited competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Mindray Medical International Limited business.
About Mindray Medical International Limited
Mindray Medical International Limited, through its subsidiary, Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co., Ltd., engages in the development, manufacture, and marketing of medical devices worldwide.
The company supplies internationally a range of products across three primary business segments: Patient Monitoring and Life Support Products; In-Vitro Diagnostic Products; and Medical Imaging Systems.
Patient Monitoring and Life Support Products
Patient Monitoring Devices: The companys patient monitoring devices track the physiological parameters of patients, such as heart rate, blood pressure, respiration, and temperature. It offers patient monitoring devices that are suitable for adult, pediatric, and neonatal patients and are used principally in hospital intensive care units, operating rooms. and emergency rooms. The companys product line offers customers a range of functionality, such as single- and multiple-parameter monitors, mobile and portable multifunction monitors, central stations that can collect and display multiple patient data on a single screen, and an electro-cardiogram monitoring device. Its multi-parameter monitoring devices can be networked, allowing hospitals to remotely gather patient data from patient rooms and centralize that data in a single location. The companys patient monitoring devices also have built-in recorders and have batteries for portability in various models, as well as power backup in the event of power failure in mobile models. The company also offers a line of veterinary monitoring devices.
Life Support Products: The company also offers a range of its life support products. It offers anesthesia machines and a defibrillator, which it introduced in 2009. The company also introduced surgical beds and surgical lights in 2009.
In-vitro Diagnostic Products
The companys in-vitro diagnostic products provide data and analysis on blood, urine, and other bodily fluid samples for clinical diagnosis and treatment. It offers a range of semi-automated and automated in-vitro diagnostic products for laboratories, clinics and hospitals to perform analysis to detect and quantify various substances in the patient samples. The companys product portfolio consists of in-vitro diagnostic products in two primary product categories, hematology analyzers and biochemistry analyzers.
Hematology Analyzers: The companys hematology analyzers test blood samples to detect abnormalities or foreign substances. Its hematology analyzers can be used to detect blood diseases, such as anemia, and to screen to differentiate between illnesses caused by viruses from those caused by bacteria. The company offers semi-automated and automated three-part differential analyzers and automated five-part differential analyzers (analyzers of three or five different types of white blood cells) with the ability to analyze a range of parameters through the use of reagents.
Biochemistry Analyzers: The companys biochemistry analyzers measure the concentration or activity of substances, such as enzymes, proteins, and substrates. These analyzers may be used as therapeutic drug monitors or to check for drug abuse. The companys primary biochemistry analyzer, the BS-200 automated analyzer, can hold approximately 40 samples at a time with approximately 40 reagents, allowing for approximately 200 tests per hour.
The company also offers reagents for use with its in-vitro diagnostic products. A reagent is a substance used in the chemical reactions analyzed by its in-vitro diagnostic products. The company offers approximately 70 reagents for hematology analyzers and 45 reagents for biochemistry analyzers. It also offers reagents that can be used in diagnostic laboratory instruments produced by other international and China-based manufacturers.
Medical Imaging Systems
The companys medical imaging systems segment includes both ultrasound systems and digital radiography systems. Its ultrasound systems use computer-managed sound waves to produce real time images of anatomical movement and blood flow. Ultrasound systems are commonly employed in medical fields, such as urology, gynecology, obstetrics, and
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MINDRAY MEDICAL INTERNATIONAL LIMITED COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MINDRAY MEDICAL INTERNATIONAL LIMITED BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MINDRAY MEDICAL INTERNATIONAL LIMITED SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MINDRAY MEDICAL INTERNATIONAL LIMITED FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MINDRAY MEDICAL INTERNATIONAL LIMITED COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Mindray Medical International Limited Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Mindray Medical International Limited and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Mindray Medical International Limited and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Mindray Medical International Limited Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Mindray Medical International Limited Industry Position Analysis
6. MINDRAY MEDICAL INTERNATIONAL LIMITED NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MINDRAY MEDICAL INTERNATIONAL LIMITED EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MINDRAY MEDICAL INTERNATIONAL LIMITED ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MINDRAY MEDICAL INTERNATIONAL LIMITED IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MINDRAY MEDICAL INTERNATIONAL LIMITED PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MINDRAY MEDICAL INTERNATIONAL LIMITED VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Mindray Medical International Limited Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Mindray Medical International Limited Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Mindray Medical International Limited Major Shareholders
Mindray Medical International Limited History
Mindray Medical International Limited Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Mindray Medical International Limited Offices and Representations
Mindray Medical International Limited SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Mindray Medical International Limited Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Mindray Medical International Limited Capital Market Snapshot
Mindray Medical International Limited Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Statistics
Mindray Medical International Limited Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Mindray Medical International Limited Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Mindray Medical International Limited Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Mindray Medical International Limited 1-year Stock Charts
Mindray Medical International Limited 5-year Stock Charts
Mindray Medical International Limited vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Mindray Medical International Limited vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Mindray Medical International Limited Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?