- The report contains detailed information about Hologic Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Hologic Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Hologic Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Hologic Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Hologic Inc. business.
About Hologic Inc.
Hologic, Inc. engages in the development, manufacture, and supply of diagnostics, medical imaging systems and surgical products focused on the healthcare needs of women.
The company operates in four segments, such as Breast Health, Diagnostics, GYN Surgical, and Skeletal Health.
Breast Health Products
This segment offers a portfolio of breast imaging and related products and accessories, including digital and film-based mammography systems, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) breast coils, computer-aided detection (CAD) for MRI, minimally invasive breast biopsy devices, breast biopsy site markers, breast biopsy guidance systems, breast imaging comfort pads, and breast brachytherapy products. It developed a new breast imaging platform, Dimensions, which utilizes a new technology, tomosynthesis, to produce 3D images. In 2009, the companys breast health segment also included the sale of digital detectors to an original equipment manufacturer, and its organic photoconductor coating business in Shanghai, China.
Selenia Full Field Digital Mammography System: The Selenia full field digital mammography system is based on its proprietary, amorphous selenium DirectRay digital detector, which preserves image quality by using amorphous selenium to directly convert x-rays to electronic signals.
Breast Tomosynthesis: The companys Dimensions platform includes a mammography gantry capable of performing both two dimensional (2D) and three dimensional (3D) image acquisition and display. The images are mathematically processed into a series of small slices, revealing breast tissue from a 3D perspective.
Screen-Film Mammography Systems: The companys screen-film mammography systems include its LORAD M-IV and M-IV Platinum systems.
SecurView Workstation: The images captured by digital mammography systems are transmitted electronically for review by a radiologist at a work station. To complement this product, the company also developed the SecurViewRT workstation, a technologist workstation enabling bi-directional exchange of electronic communications between the reviewer and the technologist.
CAD Systems: The company has developed CAD software tools for its mammography and MRI products. The company has integrated its mammography applications CAD software tools into its line of multi-modality breast imaging workstations.
Stereotactic Breast Biopsy Systems: The company provides clinicians with the use of choosing upright or prone systems for breast biopsy by offering two minimally invasive stereotactic breast biopsy guidance systems, the MultiCare Platinum dedicated, prone breast biopsy table and the StereoLoc II upright attachment. The StereoLoc II attachment is used in conjunction with its M-IV series of screen-film mammography systems and its Selenia full field digital mammography systems. These breast biopsy systems provide an alternative to open surgical biopsy, and can be performed as an outpatient procedure under local anesthesia, allowing shorter recovery times.
Breast Biopsy Products: The company offers minimally invasive interventional products for breast biopsy and site marking. Its Automated Tissue Excision and Collection (ATEC) product line includes percutaneous, automatic vacuum-assisted breast biopsy collection systems, a disposable device used to collect samples, and biopsy site markers. The ATEC line of products is designed to accommodate a range of clinical and patient presentations. Its Celero product is a vacuum-assisted, spring-loaded, large-core biopsy device designed for use under ultrasound guidance to access hard-to-reach lesions in the axilla, near the chest wall, near implants or behind the nipple.
Breast Brachytherapy Products: The MammoSite Radiation Therapy System is a breast brachytherapy technology that offers accelerated partial breast irradiation (APBI) therapy to treat breast cancer. It offers multi-lumen device and the MammoSite ML radiation therapy system. The MammoSite ML system allows radiation oncologists to shape the radiation dose for typical cases and treat patients who are otherwise not appropriate candidates for traditional brachytherapy. The MammoSite ML d
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. HOLOGIC INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. HOLOGIC INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. HOLOGIC INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. HOLOGIC INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. HOLOGIC INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Hologic Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Hologic Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Hologic Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Hologic Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Hologic Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. HOLOGIC INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. HOLOGIC INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. HOLOGIC INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. HOLOGIC INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. HOLOGIC INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. HOLOGIC INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Hologic Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Hologic Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Hologic Inc. Major Shareholders
Hologic Inc. History
Hologic Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Hologic Inc. Offices and Representations
Hologic Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Hologic Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Hologic Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Hologic Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Statistics
Hologic Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Hologic Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Hologic Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Hologic Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Hologic Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Hologic Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Hologic Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Hologic Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?