- The report contains detailed information about InforMedix Holdings Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for InforMedix Holdings Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The InforMedix Holdings Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes InforMedix Holdings Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of InforMedix Holdings Inc. business.
About InforMedix Holdings Inc.
InforMedix Holdings, Inc. provides a portable patient monitoring device. The company has developed, patented and integrated a portable patient monitoring device, hardware, software and networked communications system to enable consumers, pharmacists, health plans, disease management organizations, pharmaceutical and biomedical companies, medical researchers and physicians to monitor and manage patients medication adherence and clinical response.
Med-eMonitor and Med-ePhone Systems
The Med-eMonitor System is a combined medication adherence and e-diary solution, which is primarily used to monitor high-risk patients. The Med-eMonitor is used with patients being treated for heart disease, stroke prevention, heart failure, diabetics with high blood pressure, HIV/AIDS, solid organ transplantation, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, Alzheimers disease, schizophrenia, and bipolar disease.
The Med-eMonitor System prompts patients to take medication, contains the medication and automatically tracks patient adherence, eliminating the need for hand written diaries. It holds up to five different medications in its storage compartments, which are sensored allowing the medicines to be time and date stamped when accessed. It can manage up to 20 additional medications, including patches, injectables, refrigerants, liquids, and other medications.
The Med-eXpert and Med-eXpert database and patient enrollment system provides medical and research personnel with extensive real-time information about patient adherence and medication response, all of which is customized to the individual patient care plan or trial protocol specifications. The Med-eXpert database and patient enrollment system provides a range of patient-monitoring features available via the Web.
The companys target markets for its system include pharmaceutical firms, biotechnology firms, Contract Research Organizations, The National Institutes of Health, and research academic institutions.
The companys competitors in the medication adherence market include HomMed (Honeywell), SimPill, MedSignal, and MD.2. Its major indirect competitor is HealthHero/Healthbuddy.
The companys competitors for disease management dedicated technology include AMD Telemedicine, American Telecare (ATI), CyberNet Medical, LifeLink Monitoring, Phillips(Health Hero Network), and Viterion TeleHealthCare (a Bayer/Panasonic co-venture).
The companys competitors for technology and services include Alere Medical, American Medical Alert Corporation (AMAC), Cardiocom, and QMed, Inc.
InforMedix Holdings, Inc. was founded in 1997.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. INFORMEDIX HOLDINGS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. INFORMEDIX HOLDINGS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. INFORMEDIX HOLDINGS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. INFORMEDIX HOLDINGS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. INFORMEDIX HOLDINGS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. InforMedix Holdings Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of InforMedix Holdings Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of InforMedix Holdings Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. InforMedix Holdings Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. InforMedix Holdings Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. INFORMEDIX HOLDINGS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. INFORMEDIX HOLDINGS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. INFORMEDIX HOLDINGS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. INFORMEDIX HOLDINGS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. INFORMEDIX HOLDINGS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. INFORMEDIX HOLDINGS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
InforMedix Holdings Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
InforMedix Holdings Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
InforMedix Holdings Inc. Major Shareholders
InforMedix Holdings Inc. History
InforMedix Holdings Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
InforMedix Holdings Inc. Offices and Representations
InforMedix Holdings Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
InforMedix Holdings Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
InforMedix Holdings Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
InforMedix Holdings Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Statistics
InforMedix Holdings Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
InforMedix Holdings Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
InforMedix Holdings Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
InforMedix Holdings Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
InforMedix Holdings Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
InforMedix Holdings Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
InforMedix Holdings Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
InforMedix Holdings Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?