- The report contains detailed information about Dynacq Healthcare Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Dynacq Healthcare Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Dynacq Healthcare Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Dynacq Healthcare Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Dynacq Healthcare Inc. business.
About Dynacq Healthcare Inc.
Dynacq Healthcare, Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides healthcare management services to a hospital in China. The company invests in debt and equity securities, including short-term investments in initial public offerings and pre-initial public offerings. It also invests in artifacts for resale.
The company operates two divisions that include the China and Corporate.
The company, through its wholly owned subsidiary, Dynacq Huai Bei Healthcare, Inc. (Dynacq-Huai Bei), provides healthcare management services to the Second Peoples Hospital in Rui An, China.
In 2009, the company incorporated a wholly owned subsidiary, Hu GangJing (Hang Zhou) Technology Company Limited (Hang Zhou Tech), a holding company for investments in the city of Hang Zhou and other cities in China. Hang Zhou Tech would invest in businesses or form joint ventures with other companies to engage in businesses, such as energy, life sciences, and pharmaceuticals.
In 2009, Hang Zhou Tech incorporated two wholly owned subsidiaries, namely Hang Zhou Hu GangJing Investment Management Company Limited (Hang Zhou Investment Management) and Hang Zhou Hu GangJing Medical Investment Company Limited (Hang Zhou Medical Investment). Hang Zhou Tech, through its subsidiary, Hang Zhou Investment Management, intends to invest in technologies, such as energy; and through its subsidiary, Hang Zhou Medical Investment, intends to invest in healthcare, including pharmaceuticals.
In March 2010, Dynacq-Huai Bei incorporated a subsidiary, Shanghai Hu Jing Investment Management Company Limited (Shanghai Hu Jing), in which Dynacq-Huai Bei owns 90%, and Hang Zhou Tech owns 10%. Shanghai Hu Jing intends to invest in sandstone mining, mined coal trading, and natural gas stations. In September 2010, Shanghai Hu Jing incorporated a wholly owned subsidiary, Shanghai Run Tien Enterprise, Ltd. (Shanghai Run Tien), to invest in artifacts to be sold and commercial real estate rentals.
The company has also organized Sino Bond Inc. Limited (Sino Bond) to hold and manage investments in Hong Kong. Sino Bond has entered into a marketing contract related to healthcare services by Dynacq subsidiaries in China and southeast Asia and invests in debt and equity securities in Europe and Asia, including initial public offerings and pre-initial public offerings.
In August 2010, the company disposed the Pasadena facility (operated by Vista Community Medical Center, L.L.C.) and Garland facility (operated by Vista Hospital of Dallas, LLP).
The company was founded in 1983. It was formerly known as Dynacq International, Inc. and changed its name to Dynacq Healthcare, Inc. in 2003.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. DYNACQ HEALTHCARE INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. DYNACQ HEALTHCARE INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. DYNACQ HEALTHCARE INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. DYNACQ HEALTHCARE INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. DYNACQ HEALTHCARE INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Dynacq Healthcare Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Dynacq Healthcare Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Dynacq Healthcare Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Dynacq Healthcare Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Dynacq Healthcare Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. DYNACQ HEALTHCARE INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. DYNACQ HEALTHCARE INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. DYNACQ HEALTHCARE INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. DYNACQ HEALTHCARE INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. DYNACQ HEALTHCARE INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. DYNACQ HEALTHCARE INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Dynacq Healthcare Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Dynacq Healthcare Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Dynacq Healthcare Inc. Major Shareholders
Dynacq Healthcare Inc. History
Dynacq Healthcare Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Dynacq Healthcare Inc. Offices and Representations
Dynacq Healthcare Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Dynacq Healthcare Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Dynacq Healthcare Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Dynacq Healthcare Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Services Industry Statistics
Dynacq Healthcare Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Dynacq Healthcare Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Dynacq Healthcare Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Dynacq Healthcare Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Dynacq Healthcare Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Dynacq Healthcare Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Dynacq Healthcare Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Dynacq Healthcare Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?